How To Free Download and Guide To Install Cisco Jabber App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Cisco Jabber software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Cisco Jabber on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Cisco Jabber app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Cisco Jabber logo to start download
Q & A Of Cisco Jabber With Features & Using Method
This application supports the following capabilities:
• High-quality voice and video with interoperability to Cisco TelePresence and other audio/video endpoints
• IM and presence in on-premises, Webex Messenger or team messaging deployment
• Visual voicemail
• One-tap escalation to Webex meetings (cross-launches the Cisco Webex® Meetings application)
• Meeting controls in Cisco Meeting Server(CMS) meetings and Webex CMR meetings
Device and Operating System Requirements:
Cisco Jabber for Android Release 12.8 is officially supported on the following Android devices:
• Blackberry: Priv
• Fujitsu: Arrows M357
• Google: Nexus 4/5/5x/6/6P/7/9/10, Pixel, Pixel C/XL/2/2 XL/3/3 XL
• Honeywell Dolphin: CT40, CT50, CT60
• HTC: 10, A9, E9 PLUS, M7, M8, M9, One Max, X9
• Huawei: Honor 7, M2, Mate 7/8/9/10/10 Pro/20/20 Pro, Nova, P8, P9, P10, P10 Plus, P20, P20 Pro, P30, P30 Pro
• LG: G2, G3, G4, G5, G6, V10, V30
• Motorola: MC40, Moto G, Moto X, Moto Z Droid
• Nokia: 6.1
• OnePlus: One, 5, 5T, 6 and 6T
• Panasonic: Toughpad FZ-X1
• Samsung: devices that meet the minimal hardware requirement
• Smartisan: M1L
• Sonim: XP8
• Sony Xperia: A, M2, XZ, XZ1, XZ2, XZ3, Z1, Z2, Z2 tablet, Z3, Z3 Tablet Compact, Z3+, Z4, Z4 TAB, Z5, Z5 Premium, ZR
• Xiaomi: Mi 4/4C/5/5S/6/8/9/A1/Max/Mix 2/Note/Note 2/Pad2, Pocophone, Redmi 3/Note 3/Note 4X/Note 5/Note 6 Pro
• Zebra: TC51, TC70, TC75X
Cisco Jabber for Android Release 12.8 is also supported on a couple of Chromebook models.
Refer to Release notes for more details including Android OS version, Chromebook support and any potential updates.
For more information about Cisco Jabber, visit: http://www.cisco.com/go/jabber
IMPORTANT: If connecting to Cisco Unified Communications Manager, administrators must enable the correct Cisco Jabber for Android configurations, or proper connectivity will not be established. For details, review the Cisco Jabber Installation and Configuration Guide.
IMPORTANT: Most of the features described above are specific to a particular system configuration. Please check with your IT administrator to determine the specific features that are available to you.
Portions of Cisco Jabber are licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL), and are “Copyright © 1999 Erik Walthinsen firstname.lastname@example.org”. You may obtain a copy of the LGPL license at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html.
Cisco, Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Jabber are trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. Copyright © 2013 – 2020 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
By tapping “Install” you agree to install Jabber and all future software updates, and you accept the terms of service and privacy statement below:
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Cisco Jabber Software
Disclaimer for Cisco Jabber App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Cisco Jabber software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Cisco Jabber apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Cisco Jabber app.