How To Free Download and Guide To Install Citrix Secure Mail App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Citrix Secure Mail software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Citrix Secure Mail on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Citrix Secure Mail app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Citrix Secure Mail logo to start download
Q & A Of Citrix Secure Mail With Features & Using Method
Be it an enterprise or a BYOD program, you can confidently turn your mobile device into a business tool – managing emails from multiple accounts, calendars (business and personal), and contacts. All without compromising your personal data. The app works seamlessly with Citrix Files, Citrix QuickEdit, Skype for Business, and GoToMeeting.
Secure Mail offers a rich and customizable experience on your mobile device. With Citrix Endpoint Management, you can also manage the app with security policies that suit your organization’s needs.
Features in this release:
• Multiple Exchange accounts
• Ability to report phishing emails
• A dedicated folder for your email attachments
• Support for Samsung DeX
• Single sign-on
• Triage view for quick email sorting
• Personal contact groups
• Skype/GTM/WebEx for meetings
Supported mail servers:
• Microsoft Exchange Server
• Microsoft Office 365
• IBM Lotus Notes
Got any feedback or requests for new features or enhancements? Write to us at email@example.com
Thanks for using our app!
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Citrix Secure Mail Software
For documentation about new features, see what’s new in Secure Mail at https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-secure-mail/whats-new.html
Note: Some features release in gradual phases.
Disclaimer for Citrix Secure Mail App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Citrix Secure Mail software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Citrix Secure Mail apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Citrix Secure Mail app.