How To Free Download and Guide To Install Claus’ Morse Code Trainer (Learn CW) App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Claus’ Morse Code Trainer (Learn CW) software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Claus’ Morse Code Trainer (Learn CW) on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Claus’ Morse Code Trainer (Learn CW) app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Claus’ Morse Code Trainer (Learn CW) logo to start download
Q & A Of Claus’ Morse Code Trainer (Learn CW) With Features & Using Method
The recommended way to learn Morse code (cw) is not by remembering dots and dashes but by remembering the sound.
This app plays character, words and phrases in Morse code, gives you a brief moment of time to recognize it and then speaks out loud the answer. Allowing you to learn Morse code without having to look at or interact with your phone. Hopefully the app helps you and me learn to copy Morse code in our heads.
* User setting to repeat character/word/phrases multiple times before going to the next one.
* User setting to give hint before/after Morse code. Allows you to practice reading and generating Morse code in your head.
* Your own custom word list (see below).
* Set speed, farnsworth spacing, pitch, and more.
* Dark mode, to match your phones theme.
The app comes with the following word lists:
* abc.txt – contains the alphabet (a to z)
* numbers.txt – contains numbers (1 to 9 and 0)
* symbols.txt – period, stoke and question mark
* abc_numbers_symbols.txt – combination of the three files above
* memory_words.txt – some memory words
The app requires write access to your device’s USB storage in order to work. The directory “Claus’ Morse Trainer” will be created for the words lists. The directory can be safely deleted after you uninstall the program.
You can create your own custom files with characters, words or phrases that you want to learn. Just create a text file with each character, word or phrase on a separate line. If the Morse text and spoken text is different then separate them with a vertical pipe “|”. E.g.:
Tip: The Google Text-to-speech engine sounds quite a bit better than the Samsung Text-to-speech engine that is enabled by default.
Please report any issues and errors via GitHub ( https://github.com/cniesen/morsetrainer ). Ideas and code contributions to improve the Morse code trainer are welcome as well.
73, Claus (AE0S)
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Claus’ Morse Code Trainer (Learn CW) Software
– Enlarged sliders controls
– Added option to toggle slider controls between a max or 50 and 100 wpm
– Added option to disable/enable Farnsworth spacing
– Don’t allow Farnsworth spacing to exceed wpm
– Updated author’s callsign and source repository location
Disclaimer for Claus’ Morse Code Trainer (Learn CW) App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Claus’ Morse Code Trainer (Learn CW) software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Claus’ Morse Code Trainer (Learn CW) apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Claus’ Morse Code Trainer (Learn CW) app.