How To Free Download and Guide To Install Cleandroid UI – Icon Pack App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Cleandroid UI – Icon Pack software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Cleandroid UI – Icon Pack on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Cleandroid UI – Icon Pack app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Cleandroid UI – Icon Pack logo to start download
Q & A Of Cleandroid UI – Icon Pack With Features & Using Method
IMPORTANT NOTES: If you doing premium request please make sure the request email sent properly. If not, I cannot do the requested icon.
Note: This icon pack requires a custom Android launcher like apex, nova etc. to work.
It won’t work with the launcher that came factory installed except Xperia Home, ZenUI Launcher, and One Plus Launcher.
Please install compatible launcher first, before leaving a review and read full description below.
• 3000+ icons with 192x192px resolution
• Cloud-Based QHD Wallpapers
• Material design dashboard
• Dynamic calendar support (For supported Launcher)
• Muzei live wallpaper support
• Icon masking to theme your unthemed icons (except GO Launcher doesn’t support icon masking)
• Icon request for send email to the developer with missing icons
• Icons sorted in various categories with search and preview function
Supported Launcher :
> Apply From Icon Pack Dashboard
• ABC Launcher
• Action Launcher
• Adw Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Cyanogenmod Theme Engine (doesn’t work with some version)
• Evie Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• KK Launcher
• LG Home (Only Marshmallow and Below)
• Lucid Launcher
• M Launcher
• Mini Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nougat Launcher
• Nova Launcher
• Smart Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• V Launcher
• ZenUI Launcher
• Zero Launcher
> Apply From Launcher Settings
• Poco Launcher
• Arrow Launcher
• ASAP Launcher
• Cobo Launcher
• Asus Launcher
• Awesome Icons
• Blackberry Launcher
• Epic Launcher
• Inspire Launcher
• Lens Launcher
• Line Launcher
• L Launcher
• Nemus Launcher
• Nine Launcher
• One Plus Launcher
• TSF Launcher
• Unicon ( Icon themer ) & XGELS
• Xperia Home
• Doodol Launcher
• Z Launcher
• MN Launcher
• iTop Launcher
• Flick Launcher
• Launch by Quixey Launcher
• Mesh Launcher
• Open Launcher
• New Launcher
• Peek Launcher
• S Launcher
• and probably more
If you don’t find an Apply section in the dashboard. You can apply this icon pack from a theme setting.
Extra Notes :
• Google Now Launcher does not support any icon packs.
• Missing an Icon? send an icon request and I will try to update this pack with your requests.
• LG Home with the latest update does not support icon pack on some devices.
Stay tuned, and it will be updated.
mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dani Mahardhika for Candybar Icon Pack Dashboard
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Cleandroid UI – Icon Pack Software
Premium Request Included
400+ Activity Updated
Disclaimer for Cleandroid UI – Icon Pack App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Cleandroid UI – Icon Pack software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Cleandroid UI – Icon Pack apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Cleandroid UI – Icon Pack app.