How To Free Download and Guide To Install Clear: Widget for Todoist and To Do App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Clear: Widget for Todoist and To Do software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Clear: Widget for Todoist and To Do on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Clear: Widget for Todoist and To Do app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Clear: Widget for Todoist and To Do logo to start download
Q & A Of Clear: Widget for Todoist and To Do With Features & Using Method
Stay organised by having a constant reminder of your most important tasks; ready to be checked off the moment you complete them.
Avoid having to open your to-do app whenever your task list needs a quick update.
The included widgets will allow you to:
– Display your full todo list.
– Add new tasks.
– Complete and delete tasks.
– Update and edit the content and due date of existing tasks.
– Use dynamic due dates while entering your to-do.
– Open the official app from within the widget itself. Note that this is limited to the supported Todoist views.
And all for free, with no ads.
Common keywords will work when adding tasks, such as:
– Priority (ex ‘p2’ or ‘p3’)
– Date keywords (ex ‘tomorrow’ or ’13:00′)
– Install the app like normal.
– Open the app, then click the Todoist, To Do or Google Calendar option at the top.
– Fill in your login details like you would at the respective websites (using the official secure APIs).
– Long press your home screen to add a new widget, then scroll down to the widgets available under the Clear app (not the Todoist app).
Get Clear Pro as a way to support development.
As a thank you, you will also gain access to 2 extra bonus widgets. Display your apps using a more traditional calendar design, or as a weekly overview.
Please note that all Clear core features will always remain free, and Clear Pro is first and foremost a way to support development and increase the frequency of new updates.
Also note that Clear is still in Beta, and as such a few bugs are unavoidable. As this project is an ongoing process, expect new improvements and features to be added frequently.
If you have an issue or suggestion, don’t be afraid to send me a message through the feedback option in the app!
While Clear has much of the same functionality, it is not a full replacement for the main Todoist or To Do apps. It is meant as a quick overview of your upcoming tasks and projects, easily available in an aesthetically pleasing widget, and works best together with the official applications.
If you want more details on development or need a place to leave feedback, please check out the app subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ClearApp/
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Clear: Widget for Todoist and To Do Software
– Indicator for shared projects.
– Fixed incorrect task ordering with multi source tasks.
– Incorrect UI scaling with long project names.
– Various other minor fixes.
Disclaimer for Clear: Widget for Todoist and To Do App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Clear: Widget for Todoist and To Do software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Clear: Widget for Todoist and To Do apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Clear: Widget for Todoist and To Do app.