How To Free Download and Guide To Install Cloud Gallery App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Cloud Gallery software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Cloud Gallery on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Cloud Gallery app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Cloud Gallery logo to start download
Q & A Of Cloud Gallery With Features & Using Method
With Cloud Gallery, you can:
ORGANIZE YOUR PHOTO GALLERY
• Filter by Albums, photos, or videos.
• Add tags and search with ease.
• Places: locate your photos and videos on the map.
• A Separate view for your favorite photos and videos
• Easily share groups of photos and videos from your gallery, with just a tap!
• Share with ease to all of your favorite social networks: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter, Vine, WhatsApp, G+, Line, Kakao, WeChat, Viber, and more.
BACKUP PHOTOS & VIDEOS TO THE CLOUD (The cherry on top)
Never worry about losing your precious photo and video memories when you replace your lost or damaged phone.
With our complimentary G Cloud Backup app, you can save all your photos, videos, contacts, call logs and messages to a secure cloud. Download now for FREE (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.genie9.gcloudbackup)
Worried about your gallery in Android 5.0?
Don’t worry [Problem Solved] – our gallery is Android 5.0 ready on all devices including Nexus 4 and Nexus 5.
– Intelligent tagging to organize your gallery and search for anything with ease
– Places to view and group the exact location of where you have taken your photos
– Up to date material design.
– List thousands of pictures in a flash, find new pictures instantly
– Fully integrated with G Cloud backup app to backup all your photos and videos to the cloud
– View your Photos and Videos
– Share on social media with ease
– Play Videos
– View everything, only photos, only videos, favorites, by tag, or by location
– Optimized for large screens, such as tablets
– View all your cloud photos scattered on multiple devices from a single location
– If you have any questions or issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
– No apps from Play Store can modify the external SD card in KitKat (Android 4.4), this is Google’s limitation.
– Long press a thumbnail to enter multi-select mode.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Cloud Gallery Software
Disclaimer for Cloud Gallery App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Cloud Gallery software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Cloud Gallery apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Cloud Gallery app.