How To Free Download and Guide To Install codeREADr: B2B Barcode Scanner App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download codeREADr: B2B Barcode Scanner software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of codeREADr: B2B Barcode Scanner on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains codeREADr: B2B Barcode Scanner app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the codeREADr: B2B Barcode Scanner logo to start download
Q & A Of codeREADr: B2B Barcode Scanner With Features & Using Method
Businesses, educators, service providers and developers use the app in conjunction with our paid web services to scan, track, record and validate data embedded within barcodes and NFC tags. To try us out, register within the app for our Free Plan (limited to 50 scans per month).
– Validate scans online or offline (valid, invalid, invalid duplicate alerts)
– Conditional validation alerts (min/max count, duration, time/date)
– Data Collection (form field, multiple choice, photo capture, secondary scans, conditional workflows)
– GPS tracking (foreground or background)
– Control Capture Method (enable/disable camera scanning, manual entry, database lookup, NFC reading)
– Secure SSL encryption and controlled access with app-user credentials
– Background auto-sync with auto-next-scan for instant recording and validation
– Licensed white label version or free rebranding with custom views, history, lookup, contact and help content.
– Kiosk mode for unattended use
– Flexible barcode scanning (front/rear camera, resize decoding view, flash, optimization, targeting, preview and select).
– Broad scanning accessory support (Captuvo, Koamtac, LineaPro, Sonim, ecom, Opticon, Socket and more)
– Photo verification, pattern validation, custom in-app web content, and more
INTEGRATED WEB SERVICE FEATURES
– Central Administration (create custom workflows, connect databases, authorize app-users)
– Service wizard (create workflows, data capture and collection methods, app-user prompts and views, connect remote servers and databases)
– Database management (import CSV, connect to external databases, manually add/edit, auto-fill, set status
– App-user management (create credentials, select limits, assign tasks, remove authorization)
– Bulk barcode generation and export (download or API)
– Scan record management (store, view, filter, search, share links, create templates, export and auto-insert to third party databases)
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of codeREADr: B2B Barcode Scanner Software
– OCR custom decoder integrated
– Anti-diversion, anti-counterfeiting decoder from iTRACE integrated
– Kiosk Mode now indicates scans not yet uploaded
– Keyboard wedge detection for primary and secondary scans improved
– Improved confirmation UX for repeating session prompts
– Fixed photo-collect rotation issue seen on some devices
– AutoSync restarts on resume
– Improved control when resizing a decoding frame while scanning
– General improvements
Disclaimer for codeREADr: B2B Barcode Scanner App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the codeREADr: B2B Barcode Scanner software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading codeREADr: B2B Barcode Scanner apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the codeREADr: B2B Barcode Scanner app.