How To Free Download and Guide To Install Constant Therapy App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Constant Therapy software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Constant Therapy on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Constant Therapy app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Constant Therapy logo to start download
Q & A Of Constant Therapy With Features & Using Method
• Practice speech, language, cognition, memory, reading, attention and comprehension skills anytime, anywhere
• Choose your recovery goals and we’ll deliver personalized tasks to help you get there
• See your progress in real time on your performance dashboard
• Access a library of evidence-based exercises developed by neuroscientists and clinicians
• Get the most out of Constant Therapy with one-on-one help from Customer Support specialists
• Try before you subscribe with a 2-week free trial
• Pair the app with cognitive and speech therapy you’re already doing in the clinic (even add your clinician so they can monitor your progress)
The Science Behind Constant Therapy:
Constant Therapy was designed by scientists at Boston University, and has won awards from the American Stroke Association and AARP. The clinically-proven app is recommended by speech language pathologists, neurologists and occupational therapists.
In a recent study of post-stroke rehabilitation practices published in Frontiers in Neurology, outcomes were compared among 3,686 patients who used tablet-based therapy at home independently and those who completed the same therapy in a clinic under the guidance of a clinician. The study found tablet-based home users mastered skills in a shorter time and practiced therapy more frequently than clinic users. Nearly one third (29%) of users who made gains were 71 years old or more, and the oldest user was 97 years old.*
Using Constant Therapy
– Try before you subscribe with a free 14-day trial
– Users can choose from two subscription plans: $24.99 per month or $249.99 per year.
Email – email@example.com
Visit Online – https://thelearningcorp.com/constant-therapy/
* Study published in Frontiers in Neurology, “Comparison of Therapy Practice at Home and in the Clinic: A Retrospective Analysis of the Constant Therapy Platform Data Set,” may be found at: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fneur.2019.00140/full
** Constant Therapy does not provide rehabilitation services and does not guarantee improvements in brain function. Constant Therapy provides tools for self-help and tools for patients to work with their clinicians
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Constant Therapy Software
Disclaimer for Constant Therapy App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Constant Therapy software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Constant Therapy apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Constant Therapy app.