How To Free Download and Guide To Install Coverage Map App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Coverage Map software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Coverage Map on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Coverage Map app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Coverage Map logo to start download
Q & A Of Coverage Map With Features & Using Method
The newest version of the app for Android has expanded the functionality and ease of use found in previous versions to give you a personal network testing and comparison tool that’s better than ever. And whether you’re already familiar with our Coverage Map app or simply curious about testing mobile network performance in your neighborhood, you’ll quickly see how easy it is to get started.
• Improved user interface. Our updated app not only boasts a beautiful new user interface, but it also makes it easy to find and select the options and settings you want to use before running a test. Plus, easily identify areas that have yet to be tested, and be the first to put yourself on the map.
• A world of results on an expanded dashboard. Your test results can tell you a great deal about your daily mobile life. Get a broader understanding of your findings with new stats such as moving averages, histories, and more.
• Personalize your results. Wondering how performance with your carrier of choice compares between the office and at home? Now you can find out. Easily select multiple hexes on the map to compare your results, and find out if others are having the same experience.
• Test how you want, when you want. Set your device to automatically run performance tests continuously, or sample network conditions in the background. Stop a test at any time with either setting. When you turn background collection on, you anonymously contribute information about your device’s data performance without using your data plan.
• We want to hear from you. While we love to see more and more data points appear on the map, you can also tell us about your experience in your own words. Whether it’s something you feel requires our attention, or you just want to say you’ve had a great experience testing performance, we want to hear from you.
Enjoying the app? Please rate it and leave your comments.
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Coverage Map Software
• Best Technology Found layer has a new 5G level, showing where 5G was used for a test.
• Fastest Speed Found layer has a new Super Fast level for speeds of at least 300 Mbps.
• All map layers have a new and consistent set of colors.
Fixed a couple of issues on Android Pie that prevented the app from downloading map tiles or stats or from running Upload tests.
Disclaimer for Coverage Map App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Coverage Map software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Coverage Map apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Coverage Map app.