How To Free Download and Guide To Install CPU Info (open-source) App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download CPU Info (open-source) software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of CPU Info (open-source) on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains CPU Info (open-source) app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the CPU Info (open-source) logo to start download
Q & A Of CPU Info (open-source) With Features & Using Method
– CPU specification (with current frequency on specific cores)
– GPU specification
– RAM and storage state (internal, external and SD card)
– Display metrics
– Android OS details
– Sensors data
– Battery status
– WiFi and Bluetooth mac address (on older Androids)
– Audio card info
– Native libraries used in another applications
– CPU and battery temperature monitor
Additionally you can manage installed applications and check running processes (on older Androids).
INFO: Whole project will be Open Source now: https://github.com/kamgurgul/cpu-info
All issues and ideas can be posted on Github.
Some of the features won’t work correctly on Android O and newer.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of CPU Info (open-source) Software
Disclaimer for CPU Info (open-source) App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the CPU Info (open-source) software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading CPU Info (open-source) apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the CPU Info (open-source) app.