How To Free Download and Guide To Install Crowdsource App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Crowdsource software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Crowdsource on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Crowdsource app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Crowdsource logo to start download
Q & A Of Crowdsource With Features & Using Method
Try some of these tasks to join Google’s community of contributors:
● Image Label Verification: Tell us if images are tagged correctly.
● Image Capture: Collect and share photos of your part of the world.
● Translation: Translate phrases and words into different languages.
● Translation Validation: Select which phrases are translated correctly.
● Handwriting Recognition: Look at handwriting and type the text that you see.
● Sentiment Evaluation: Decide if a sentence in your language is positive, negative or neutral.
● Landmarks: Find landmarks in images.
● Smart Camera (Android Lollipop 5.0+ required): Point at an object and see if the camera can guess what it is.
Each time you submit an answer, you make Google products more inclusive for years to come. You’ll also be rewarded for your help with perks, such as connecting with other contributors at local meetups, receiving exclusive invites to online Hangouts with Googlers and other contributors, and getting featured on Crowdsource’s social channels. Whether you’re on the train, at a bus stop or waiting in a queue, take some time to make Google better for your local community.
Languages that you can help improve: Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Assamese, Azerbaijani, Bahasa (Indonesia), Bahasa (Malay), Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Cantonese, Burmese, Catalan, Cebuano, Cherokee, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Dzongkha, English, Estonian, Esperanto, Finnish, French, French (Canada), Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarawanda, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kurdish (Sorani), Kirghiz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Oriya, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Romansh, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian (Cyrillic script), Serrano, Sesotho, Shona, Sicilian, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamazight, Tagalog/Filipino, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Tibetan, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Wolof, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba and Zulu.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Crowdsource Software
Invite code: invite your friends to Crowdsource by sharing your invite code.
Disclaimer for Crowdsource App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Crowdsource software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Crowdsource apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Crowdsource app.