How To Free Download and Guide To Install DailyRoads Voyager App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download DailyRoads Voyager software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of DailyRoads Voyager on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains DailyRoads Voyager app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the DailyRoads Voyager logo to start download
Q & A Of DailyRoads Voyager With Features & Using Method
The video evidence can be invaluable in case of accidents, insurance fraud, police abuse, protection from crash-for-cash scams and differences of opinion with other drivers.
– Continuous video recording, with user-defined length and video quality; sound can be included
– User-defined storage space on the SD card with cyclic recording; i.e. the card never fills up
– One-touch video protection allows you to keep video files for interesting road events during the whole journey
– Auto-protect video upon sudden shock (e.g. accident); configurable g-force sensitivity
– Automatically capture photos at user-defined intervals and resolutions; great for time-lapse photography
– Background video/photo capture, with optional buttons over other applications
– Auto start and shutdown based on car dock detection and related options
– Videos/photos are timestamped & geotagged
– Automatically determine street address of protected videos/photos
– Display videos/photos location on a map
– Display speed, elevation, timestamp and GPS coordinates on videos/photos
– Option to change speed units (km/h, mph) and date format
– Overheating protection
– GPS can be disabled to reduce power consumption
– Brightness adjustment option allows less distraction when driving at night
– Built-in file manager, video/photo browser
– Add title/description/bookmark to files
– Upload files to DailyRoads.com and EnVsion Dash
This is a free application with some ads, but they are disabled after any purchase within the app.
– no ads
– camera selection after installation
– uploads to Google Drive, Dropbox and custom servers
– option to automatically start the app after device boot
– 1000 video overlay credits on the server
Enjoy, and have a safe journey!
Working combinations of video settings on various phone models: https://dailyroads.app/voyager/stats
Interactive demo of our future plans: http://future.dailyroads.com
Languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Languages: العربية, Português do Brasil, български, 简繁中文, Hrvatski, Čeština, Nederlands, English, Français, Deutsch, עברית, Magyar, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, 日本語, 한국의, Polski, Română, Русский, Español, ไทย, Türkçe, Українською, Tiếng Việt
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of DailyRoads Voyager Software
– option to display cardinal directions
– start other apps when using the Back button
– generate subtitle files after video recording
Disclaimer for DailyRoads Voyager App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the DailyRoads Voyager software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading DailyRoads Voyager apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the DailyRoads Voyager app.