How To Free Download and Guide To Install Darker (Screen Filter) App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Darker (Screen Filter) software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Darker (Screen Filter) on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Darker (Screen Filter) app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Darker (Screen Filter) logo to start download
Q & A Of Darker (Screen Filter) With Features & Using Method
This app is fully functional and does not include advertisements. Additional paid features are unlockable through an In-app purchase.
Xiaomi device / MIUI users need to go to Settings → Installed apps → Darker → Other permissions, and enable “Display pop-up window” for Darker to work correctly.
Paid features include:
» Auto-On & Auto-Off
» Start at boot
» Lower brightness below 20%
» Darken navigation bar
» Custom filter colors
» Root mode
» Customizable notification buttons
• Up to three buttons can be added for quick access.
• Buttons to increase and decrease the brightness (+5%, -5%, +10%, -10%)
• Buttons to set a specific brightness (@0%, @10%, @20%, … , @90%, @100%)
• Quick toggles (stop, pause, reset, color filter)
Note: When manually installing APK files, Android blocks the “Install” button from being pressed when Darker is running. This is NOT a bug. It’s a protective measure to prevent malicious apps from camouflaging the install button. Pausing Darker will solve this.
*The color filter is similar to how the desktop version of f.lux works. Selecting a redder color will reduce more bluelight emitted from the display.
Darker has Tasker support, use these intents to send commands to Darker:
Add the above intents to Tasker by going to Action Category→System→Send Intent→Action, leave the other fields default, and note that the intents are case sensitive.
These two intents below need an additional parameter in the “Extra” field
darker.SETCOLOR “Extra” field: COLOR:1~16 (Colors are numbered left to right, top to bottom)
darker.COLORSTRENGTH “Extra” field: STRENGTH:1~10
The intent below needs the “Target” field set to “Service”
Darker can work in conjunction with FlickStart, an app which can send commands to Darker by using the sensors on your phone or Android Wear device.
The command set for Darker is available for download on the FlickStart website. Simply download the command set and import it into FlickStart.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Darker (Screen Filter) Software
– Darker can now darken the notification panel and navigation bar on Android 8.0+ devices! (New Pro option in settings)
– Updated to latest Android SDK version
Disclaimer for Darker (Screen Filter) App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Darker (Screen Filter) software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Darker (Screen Filter) apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Darker (Screen Filter) app.