How To Free Download and Guide To Install Darts Scoreboard: My Dart Training App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Darts Scoreboard: My Dart Training software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Darts Scoreboard: My Dart Training on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Darts Scoreboard: My Dart Training app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Darts Scoreboard: My Dart Training logo to start download
Q & A Of Darts Scoreboard: My Dart Training With Features & Using Method
Training/Practice on a regular basis is important to improve your darts skills. But it is just as important to keep records of the trainings results. This job does My Dart Training for you.
Keep track with your progress in miscellaneous variants and bring your gameplay to the next level by detecting your problems and optimizing your play. My Dart Training supports you in doing so.
My Dart Training is also a multiplayer darts scorer, for X01 games and many other darts games.
Currently available multiplayer games:
* X01 Scoreboard (two input options- score or each dart, no Player limitation)
with the voice of Kirk Bevins
* Cricket ( no Player limitation)
* Highscore ( no Player limitation)
* Buetts Eleven
* Halve-It / Splitscore
Currently available training variants:
* x01 (170, 201, 301, 501, 701, 1001)
* scoring (100@)
* round the world / clock (options are singles, doubles or trebles)
* round the world scoring
* Challenge Mode (like a CPU Opponent)
* CPU Mode (15 different cpu levels or possibility to define opponent-strenght)
* Bob’s 27
* Catch 40
* Finishing 50
* Cricket (classic and scoring)
* Target Training
* Halve-It / Splitscore
* JDC Challenge
* A1 Drill (by George Silberzahn – Flightschool)
* Game 121
* Pristleys Triples
* Multiplayer Darts Scoreboard
* save and restore database from phone
* Save and Restore Database on/from Google Drive
* Profiles: use different Trainingsprofiles for different darts or setups and compare them
* caller sounds (Kirk Bevins)
More functions and improvements are in work and will be released continuously.
(zb: more Traininggames, more Multiplayer Games, more Stats…..)
Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mydarttraining/
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Darts Scoreboard: My Dart Training Software
Disclaimer for Darts Scoreboard: My Dart Training App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Darts Scoreboard: My Dart Training software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Darts Scoreboard: My Dart Training apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Darts Scoreboard: My Dart Training app.