How To Free Download and Guide To Install Datecs Print Service App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Datecs Print Service software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Datecs Print Service on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Datecs Print Service app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Datecs Print Service logo to start download
Q & A Of Datecs Print Service With Features & Using Method
• Marshmallow ready!
• Requires Android OS 2.3 or higher.
• Support for Android 4.4 (and above) Print Framework
• Support for earlier Android versions (4.3 and below) with Printer option in share menus
• Discover and recognize not paired Bluetooth printers
• Adjusting print settings for:
– Paper size
– Number of copies
– Page range
– Scaling document
– Trimming empty content options
– Print predefined in printer logo
– Default paper size and device
After installation, plug-in settings can be accessed by option in Print Framework or from the Printer dialog in share menus (for the older Android versions).
To print document, picture, webpage or text – open and search for share or print button.
If you’re using USB mobile printer, ensure that you have granted permissions to the Printer application on first connect!
Marshmallow users, make sure you have granted Storage permissions, so print service can handle external files via Intents or share.
On devices without Print Framework, Datecs Print Plug-in provides same user experience with Printer dialog in share menus. For Android 4.4 and above, there are two options for printing:
– Print, using Android print spooler or share.
Datecs Print Plug-in automatically discovers all Bluetooth and/or USB connected mobile printers.
• When share web page from Chrome, web page address will be printed instead of its content. Consider to save page first as PDF document and then try to share from some PDF viewer.
• Make sure you have turned on Bluetooth, before print from Android Printspooler. If Print Spooler became unresponsive – Toggle Bluetooth. Then from destination printer drop down select “All Printers” and select again your desired printer.
• Make sure that the printer beeps when connect by USB to the Android device. This is indication for working USB Host.
Compatible Datecs printers:
• DPP-250, known also as: DPP-250C
• DPP-350, known also as: DPP-350C, BLM-80, BLM-80C
• DPP-450, known also as: SM2-41
• CMP-10, known also as: CMP-10BT, CMP-10 Bluetooth, IR Mobile Printer, CITIZEN SYSTEMS
• EP-60, known also as: EP-60H
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Datecs Print Service Software
Disclaimer for Datecs Print Service App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Datecs Print Service software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Datecs Print Service apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Datecs Print Service app.