How To Free Download and Guide To Install Developer Tools App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Developer Tools software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Developer Tools on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Developer Tools app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Developer Tools logo to start download
Q & A Of Developer Tools With Features & Using Method
Using this app you can see which resource qualifiers that are being used, which system features that are available, and see details about the display and its sizes.
Also I wanted to create an app where everything I needed was just one click away. The full list of features:
– See resource qualifiers in use
– See available system features
– See screen dimensions in dp, pt, in, sp, px, mm
– Start Dalvik Explorer (third party app)
– Start aLogcat (third party app for viewing logcat)
– Start ManifestViewer (third party app for viewing AndroidManifest.xml ++)
– Start Clean Status Bar (third party app for taking tidying up status bar for screenshots]
– Go directly to the Android 4.3’s permission manager (App Ops)
– Go directly to the device’s developer settings
– Go directly to the list of installed applications
Works for Android 1.5 and up. Doesn’t need any permissions to run. Please give me a word if there’s something you’d like to see included in this app. 🙂
I have open sourced the version 2 of the app. It can be found at https://github.com/roys/java-android-developertools .
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Developer Tools Software
* Build and targeted with Android 9: Pie (API level 28).
+ Added support for wide Color Gamut and High Dynamic Range (HDR).
+ Added support for resource qualifier UI mode vrheadset.
+ Added link to Clean Status Bar (min. API level 15/version 4.0.3).
* Built and targeted with Android 7.1: Nougat MR1 (API level 25).
* App can now be moved to SD card (“external location” is set as preferred).
Disclaimer for Developer Tools App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Developer Tools software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Developer Tools apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Developer Tools app.