How To Free Download and Guide To Install Device Care App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Device Care software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Device Care on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Device Care app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Device Care logo to start download
Q & A Of Device Care With Features & Using Method
Some Galaxy devices may not support some of the features outlined below.
App updates via the Google Play store are only available on some devices.
– Reports the current condition of a customer’s smartphone on a 100-point scale;
– Optimizes a smartphone in one simple click;
– Analyzes battery usage on a per-app basis and saves battery power by checking unused apps via App power monitor;
– Identifies battery-draining apps;
– Provides Power saving mode and Maximum power saving mode to ensure that the user can enjoy their smartphone for an extended period of time;
– Offers a feature to remove unnecessary files automatically;
– Manages and frees up RAM efficiently;
– Detects malware (viruses, spyware) and provides real-time protection for smartphones; and
– Offers two widget types and an edge panel for customer convenience.
Certain Galaxy devices may not support some of the features outlined above.
This app requires the following permissions:
It needs to access Storage to provide a feature that cleans up junk files on your device, as well as a feature that selectively deletes music, video, or document files.
It needs to access Phone to use Telephony Manager, so that it can enable or disable the Auto restart feature based on the MCC and MNC, SIM state, and Call status.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Device Care Software
Disclaimer for Device Care App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Device Care software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Device Care apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Device Care app.