How To Free Download and Guide To Install Device Info (Device ID) App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Device Info (Device ID) software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Device Info (Device ID) on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Device Info (Device ID) app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Device Info (Device ID) logo to start download
Q & A Of Device Info (Device ID) With Features & Using Method
App doesn’t require Internet. It doesn’t send any information to the Internet. All info is processed on your device and is used only for displaying it to you. All your information stays in your device. We do not collect anything.
Totally safe, free and adfree.
Supported Android device info:
– Android Device ID
– Google Service Framework (GSF ID)
– Advertising ID (ads ID)
– SIM Serial Number
– SIM Subscriber ID (IMSI)
– Phone Number
– Local IP Address
– Bluetooth MAC Address
– Wi-Fi MAC Address
– SDK Version
– Hardware Serial
– Device Build Fingerprints
– Android Version
– Root Access
– Display Info (Screen Info):
• resolution (in DP and in PX)
• target DPI
• screen size
• physical PPI (pixel density)
– System on a Chip (SoC):
• cores count
• architecture (ISA)
• system type
• supported ABIs
• scaling governor
• GPU model
• supported OpenGL version
• GPU extensions
– Android 4.0 or later
– INTERNET: for Local IP Address;
– BLUETOOTH: for Bluetooth MAC Address;
– READ_PHONE_STATE: for IMEI, IMSI, SIM Serial Number, Phone Number, Hardware Serial;
– ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET: for Wi-Fi MAC Address;
– READ_GSERVICES: for Google Services Framework ID (GSF ID).
This app version does not have support to handle dual SIM phones. Fields will show only one phone number, IMEI, etc., most likely from the first active SIM card.
Please, instead of rating 1 or 2 star, email at email@example.com or describe your problem in comments. It will help to make the application better.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Device Info (Device ID) Software
– Dual sim devices support
– Fixed icon and logo splash
Disclaimer for Device Info (Device ID) App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Device Info (Device ID) software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Device Info (Device ID) apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Device Info (Device ID) app.