How To Free Download and Guide To Install DevTiles: Developer Quick Settings App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download DevTiles: Developer Quick Settings software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of DevTiles: Developer Quick Settings on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains DevTiles: Developer Quick Settings app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the DevTiles: Developer Quick Settings logo to start download
Q & A Of DevTiles: Developer Quick Settings With Features & Using Method
Use DevTiles instead
NOTE:This app will NOT work on some ROM with heavy modification like MIUI
Currently supported tiles:
• ADB over network
• Animator duration scale
• Debug GPU overdraw
• Demo mode
• Force RTL layout direction
• Profile GPU rendering
• Show layout bounds
• Show taps
• Strict mode
• USB Debugging
NOTE: Bold tiles require “magic” permissions, others may require root if needed
• android.permission.DUMP – To send broadcasts to enable/disable Demo mode
• android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE – To get wifi IP adress to display on ADB over network tile
• android.permission.WAKE_LOCK – To prevent device from sleep during Caffeine countdown
• android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW – To display dialog when tapping Animator duration scale
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of DevTiles: Developer Quick Settings Software
• New Material UI
• Bug fixes & minor improvements
• Note: I don’t have any physical device for debugging so there is no USB Tethering toggle in this version.
• Note 2: This may be the last update. Because Google is replacing RX with R8 which will cause an error while building the app. I will find a way to manage it.
Disclaimer for DevTiles: Developer Quick Settings App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the DevTiles: Developer Quick Settings software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading DevTiles: Developer Quick Settings apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the DevTiles: Developer Quick Settings app.