How To Free Download and Guide To Install Diaguard: Diabetes Diary App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Diaguard: Diabetes Diary software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Diaguard: Diabetes Diary on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Diaguard: Diabetes Diary app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Diaguard: Diabetes Diary logo to start download
Q & A Of Diaguard: Diabetes Diary With Features & Using Method
It replaces the handwritten diary and helps the user to quickly and easily record, evaluate and export his blood sugar and other important data as PDF or CSV. Thanks to the clearly arranged interface, the user always has an overview of his diabetes. The app also provides information on several thousand foods including carbohydrates and other nutrients.
• Quickly and easily track your blood glucose, insulin, carbohydrates, HbA1c, activity, weight, pulse, blood pressure and oxygen saturation
• Customizable units
• Visualize your blood glucose level in a graph
• Detailed logs of your data
• Settings for basal rate, correction factor and meal-bolus-factor
• Food database with thousands of entries
• PDF and CSV export
• Estimated HbA1c
• Dark Mode
Diaguard hosts its source code on: https://github.com/Faltenreich/Diaguard
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Diaguard: Diabetes Diary Software
– Improved: Reworked settings
– Improved: Reduced minimum value for meals
– Improved: Auto-fill new food with zero carbohydrates if field is left empty
– Improved: Enhanced filters for food database
– Fixed: Filter for branded food does not affect custom food anymore
– Fixed: Added food eaten to csv export
Disclaimer for Diaguard: Diabetes Diary App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Diaguard: Diabetes Diary software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Diaguard: Diabetes Diary apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Diaguard: Diabetes Diary app.