How To Free Download and Guide To Install DigiLux: Fingerprint Gestures for Phone Brightness App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download DigiLux: Fingerprint Gestures for Phone Brightness software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of DigiLux: Fingerprint Gestures for Phone Brightness on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains DigiLux: Fingerprint Gestures for Phone Brightness app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the DigiLux: Fingerprint Gestures for Phone Brightness logo to start download
Q & A Of DigiLux: Fingerprint Gestures for Phone Brightness With Features & Using Method
Enjoy your large screen, but find using the notification shade brightness widget one handed difficult or inaccessible? Always been upset that you have physical controls to manage your phone’s volume, but not its brightness? Well, worry no more! This app lets you use your finger print sensor as dedicated brightness control hardware in addition to many other single handed use niceties.
You’ve turned off the lights and crawled into bed completely knackered. Your phone goes off, your crush just texted you. You want to read it, but you also quite like seeing and don’t want to sacrifice your eyes to the relationship gods for this person; at least not yet, maybe ever, who knows?! Life’s a journey and all that. But! You’ve got this app installed! So You merely swipe your finger to the left and your eyes are no longer an Icarus drifting defiantly and foolishly into the sunlight of your phone’s screen.
You read the message, you giggle, your eyes are saved and your can proceed to sleep. You don’t text back immediately though, you close your eyes with a smirk: “Good things are worth waiting for”. Right you are you beautiful person. Right you are.
This app uses Accessibility services.
This app enhances one handed phone usage of your device by providing the following:
1. Gestures and Brightness control:
* Customize how much each swipe increases or reduces the brightness.
* Position the slider closer to the top or bottom of your screen.
* Change the color of the slider and it’s background.
* Choose whether you want the slider to show up or not.
* The ability to map gestures to actions, keep the gestures you already use and love!
2. Auto changing wallpapers: Android 8.1 added the feature where a light wallpaper gave a light notification shade, and a dark wallpaper a dark notification shade. The app now lets you choose wallpapers for either scenario and set the time for the app to automatically change over. A future update will let this automatically sync with sunrise and sunset at the user’s location for pro users.
3. Auto rotation: Auto rotate apps only certain apps to landscape, all others will remain in potrait mode. (limited to 2 for free users)
4. Accessibility Pop up button: Run out of gestures? Use a pop up for those actions you still want, but would rather not use gestures for.
5. A trial period: You can now tap the “Gift” icon in the Action Bar to try the premium version of the app for 10 minutes first, 30 seconds next and 10 seconds on subsequent taps. If you want another 10 minute trial, just have to disable the app in accessibility settings, and reenable it again. This closes the app completely and resets the trial status. A handy timer shows how much time is left in the trial in the same Action Bar icon.
* Pick your slider colors based on your wallpaper! Please note live wallpapers are not supported.
* Add a dimmer for when you want your brightness to go down just that much more.
* Add as many apps as you want to the auto rotation list.
* Restore Adaptive brightness depending on an ambient brightness threshold when the screen turns on.
* Apply a dark screen filter over the the Application Window to further dim the screen. Android OS limitations however prevent the filter from drawing over the Notification Drawer.
Google Plus Page:
This app depends on a FingerPrint Gesture API introduced in Android Oreo. Please note, this app is not compatible with your device if it doesn’t have it installed.
Supported devices include:
* All Google Pixels
* Nexus 6P
* Nexus 5X
* One Plus 5T (Removed in Pie)
* The Essential Phone
* Xiaomi Mi A1(Removed in Pie)
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of DigiLux: Fingerprint Gestures for Phone Brightness Software
As bonus, it lets you see a timeline of the last 9 apps that showed up.
Disclaimer for DigiLux: Fingerprint Gestures for Phone Brightness App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the DigiLux: Fingerprint Gestures for Phone Brightness software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading DigiLux: Fingerprint Gestures for Phone Brightness apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the DigiLux: Fingerprint Gestures for Phone Brightness app.