How To Free Download and Guide To Install FBI Workout with Stew Smith App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download FBI Workout with Stew Smith software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of FBI Workout with Stew Smith on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains FBI Workout with Stew Smith app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the FBI Workout with Stew Smith logo to start download
Q & A Of FBI Workout with Stew Smith With Features & Using Method
The workout plan included with the FBI Workout App was developed by Stew Smith: former Navy SEAL, and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS). The plan has been successfully tested for over seven years with numerous FBI Academy candidates (now FBI Academy graduates).
In the highly-competitive field of law enforcement, preference is given to candidates in superb physical condition. Forget merely passing the PFT; this app will show you the secrets of attaining your highest possible score.
The FBI Workout App includes:
• The 7-week workout plan proven to get you in shape for the academy
• Practice test complete with scoring information
• Interactive exercise timer to keep you on pace during your workout
• 35 exercise videos to help you perfect your technique
• 13 dynamic stretching videos to keep you injury-free and performing your best
• Test-prep video instruction to maximize your PFT scores
• The official FBI scoring system and guidelines for taking the PFT
• Information on nutrition, tips on doubling your pushups, shaving 2:00 off your mile pace, and more!
This app contains all the material from Stew’s FBI Fitness eBook (normally $16.95) and additional videos. More $40 of exercises and videos in the palm of your hand!
This app will show you how to attain the maximum scores for each event in the FBI PT Test standards and Cooper Institute of Aerobic Research Standards for Law Enforcement:
– 300m sprint
– 1.5 mile run
This program will also prepare you for the Cooper Institute Standards for Law Enforcement Physical Assessment tests (vertical jump, pushups, situps, bench press, 300m run, 1.5 mile run) used by the following state law enforcement agencies:
Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Minnesota, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, Washington.
Why is the FBI Workout App the best choice for preparing for the PFT?
* Take this workout anywhere you go, whether you exercise at home, at the gym, or even when you go out for a run. *
* Find out how you will you perform on the PFT. Take the interactive practice test, get your score, and find areas to improve. *
* Do you know the correct form for the 8-Count Bodybuilder Pushup? Stew’s exercise videos will show you the perfect form for 35 different exercises and 13 warmups. *
* Watch unique one-on-one video instruction where Stew explains all the strategies, tips, and techniques that will get you the best possible score on the PFT. *
Comments from a current officer:
“In 2006, I decided to change careers and enter the law enforcement field. I was 29 years old, 5’8″, 260 lbs, and unable to complete the State Police PFT. I purchased your FBI Academy / PFT Prep Workout and ritualistically followed it 6 days a week for over six months. When I applied and tested for the State Police in Feb 2007, I received superior marks on all levels, and an excellent in the 1.5 mile run. I entered academy at 31 years old and 185 lbs and excelled though academy. So, thank you for everything you do for today’s modern warrior.”
About Stew Smith:
Stew Smith is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy, a former Navy SEAL Lieutenant, and author of several fitness and self defense books such as The Complete Guide to Navy SEAL Fitness, Maximum Fitness, The Special Ops Workouts, and SWAT Fitness.
Certified by the National Strength and Conditioning Association as a Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) and as military fitness trainer, Stew has trained thousands of students for Navy SEAL, Special Forces, SWAT, FBI, ERT and other law enforcement professions.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of FBI Workout with Stew Smith Software
Disclaimer for FBI Workout with Stew Smith App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the FBI Workout with Stew Smith software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading FBI Workout with Stew Smith apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the FBI Workout with Stew Smith app.