How To Free Download and Guide To Install File Manager (No Ads!) App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download File Manager (No Ads!) software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of File Manager (No Ads!) on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains File Manager (No Ads!) app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the File Manager (No Ads!) logo to start download
Q & A Of File Manager (No Ads!) With Features & Using Method
Anyone can use this app, and suggestions for improvement are very welcome.
Currently this app features:
– File/folder creation, deletion, renaming, copy/pasting
– Multi-select deletion, copy/pasting
– Full file-structure navigation
– File opening with your other apps
– A small memory footprint, perfect for older phones
– Show/Hide hidden files, custom home location, sort by name/size/type/date, …
As well as:
– Android 2.2 to 4.2.2 support
– Multi-resolution support
– Clear colour-coded icons for over 30 file-types
– Simple user interface
This app does NOT feature:
– Annoying extensions to clutter your app-space
– In-app purchases or other monetisation
I would like to make this app more fully-featured, and would appreciate any suggestions about features you might like. Preferably this app should stay with only one required permission, but I will consider expanding this if the cause is good enough! I’m also open to providing more non-English language support, and any assistance with translations would be appreciated.
This is my first Android app, and although I have tested on a few devices (Nexus One, Galaxy Nexus, …) there may be some more exotic devices/situations which need a little extra attention. So please let me know if you encounter any bugs/crashes, in as much detail as you can provide, and I’ll happily get on to fixing them.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of File Manager (No Ads!) Software
[Added] A lighter theme for file navigation
[Added] Ability to force app to start in “Home” location
[Fixed] More performance speed-up
[Added] Sorting by date modified
[Added] Sorting folders separately now a choice
[Fixed] Performance speed-up
[Fixed] During date-sorting, folder file count now not displayed (for space reasons)
[Fixed] Custom home validation
[Fixed] Edge case ANR – going “up” from nowhere
Disclaimer for File Manager (No Ads!) App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the File Manager (No Ads!) software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading File Manager (No Ads!) apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the File Manager (No Ads!) app.