How To Free Download and Guide To Install Fit Notifications (for Fitbit) App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Fit Notifications (for Fitbit) software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Fit Notifications (for Fitbit) on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Fit Notifications (for Fitbit) app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Fit Notifications (for Fitbit) logo to start download
Q & A Of Fit Notifications (for Fitbit) With Features & Using Method
No special permissions required!
This app supports any Fitbit device that has text notifications capability. The following is a non-exhaustive list:
Fitbit Alta, Alta HR, Charge 2, Blaze, Surge, Ionic, Versa, Versa 2 and any other device supporting text notifications.
Note: Limited compatibility with Fitbit Flex 2 (lights up the LEDs)
POSSIBLE ISSUES (Troubleshooting):
1. Some users have experienced issues receiving notifications when they enable the “Dismiss placeholder notification” setting within this app. If you are experiencing issues with notifications, please try increasing the delay to dismiss placeholder notifications to 5 seconds or more, or try disabling this setting completely.
2. Please make sure that you only choose Fit Notifications for the “Text Notifications” for your Fitbit device via the official Fitbit app. If you accidentally set other types of notifications such as Call or Calendar Notification also using ‘Fit Notifications’ app, then Fitbit will NOT forward notifications to your device.
3. If you use “do not disturb” mode (also called silent mode) then you will not receive notifications on your Fitbit device as Android disables notification forwarding. To work around this, you have to change the notifications priority for Fit Notifications app. Instructions are provided in the app to fix this.
4. You MAY NOT receive notifications if your Fitbit device has low battery. Please refer to information at the official Fitbit website for your particular device model.
5. You MAY have to restart your phone any time you update the official Fitbit app. Please refer to information at the official Fitbit website for your particular device model.
NOTE: When having issues, always double check if you can receive regular notifications via the Fitbit app before determining that the issue is with the Fit Notifications app. If you do not even receive a phone call or calendar notification, then there may be a configuration issue with the official Fitbit app. Contact Fitbit to troubleshoot this.
Please troubleshoot the app using the instructions and FAQs. These should help you most of the time. If you still have issues, contact me via email.
If you enjoy the app and find it useful, kindly rate the app and leave a useful review below!
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Fit Notifications (for Fitbit) Software
+ Fixed issue on Android 10 where the placeholder notification is suppressing the notification sound of the actual notification.
If your Fitbit device does not vibrate but still receives notifications, then please try enabling the “Always Vibrate” setting in the Fitbit app, under the “Notifications” settings for your Fitbit device.
Disclaimer for Fit Notifications (for Fitbit) App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Fit Notifications (for Fitbit) software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Fit Notifications (for Fitbit) apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Fit Notifications (for Fitbit) app.