How To Free Download and Guide To Install Frequency Generator – Audio Tools & Ultrasound App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Frequency Generator – Audio Tools & Ultrasound software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Frequency Generator – Audio Tools & Ultrasound on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Frequency Generator – Audio Tools & Ultrasound app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Frequency Generator – Audio Tools & Ultrasound logo to start download
Q & A Of Frequency Generator – Audio Tools & Ultrasound With Features & Using Method
• Single frequency
• Multi frequencies
• Musical notes
• Binaural beats
• Frequency sweep generator
• Noise generator
• Bass/Subwoofers test
• Speaker cleaner
• DTMF tones
• Sound effects generator
• Make your own audio experiments.
• Test your hearing: On average, humans hear frequencies between 20 Hz and 20000 Hz, but the hearing can deteriorate with age, especially for frequencies close to ultrasound.
• Find and attempt to mask your tinnitus frequency.
• Tune your musical instruments.
• Relax with binaural beats or white noise.
• Remove water from your phone speaker by generating sound waves in a specific frequency range.
• Play and export randomly generated sound effects. Export requires Android 6.0+.
• Discover how your audio setup handles frequency sweeps ranging from very low frequencies to near ultrasounds.
• …or you can have fun by generating police sirens, cartoonish fall sound effects, etc.
• This app generates frequencies from 1 Hz (infrasound) to 22000 Hz (ultrasound), and supports decimal values (e.g. 7.83 Hz).
• Available waveforms for the generated signal are: sine, square, triangle and sawtooth.
• Visit the settings to customize the sound generator behaviour: define a timer, enable octave buttons, and more.
• Save your favorite signals as presets via the top-right menu.
• Several studies have found that ultrasounds are not an effective solution to repel mosquitoes. If you still want to use this app as a mosquito repellent, you should know that anti mosquito apps merely generate ultrasounds or near ultraounds (between 15000 Hz and 22000 Hz).
• Keep in mind that the generated tones can be very annoying and irritating for your surroundings. Always use this application responsibly. Also, keep the audio volume reasonably low to avoid damaging your hearing or your audio devices. If you rise the volume to better hear very low frequencies, don’t forget to lower the volume afterwards before playing higher frequencies: the perceived volume of a tone depends on its frequency.
• When generating ultrasonic tones (20000 Hz +) speakers may produce additional parasitic sounds.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Frequency Generator – Audio Tools & Ultrasound Software
• Added a setting to control the behaviour of a long-press on the +/- buttons in Single oscillator and Multi-oscillators modes.
• You can now change the base tuning frequency for musical notes via the top-right menu (e.g. A₄ = 432Hz).
• Reworked the system controlling the amplitude of the signal: No longer follow an equal-loudness contour.
• Improved Android 10 support.
• More UI and technical improvements.
Disclaimer for Frequency Generator – Audio Tools & Ultrasound App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Frequency Generator – Audio Tools & Ultrasound software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Frequency Generator – Audio Tools & Ultrasound apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Frequency Generator – Audio Tools & Ultrasound app.