How To Free Download and Guide To Install FTPDroid App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download FTPDroid software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of FTPDroid on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains FTPDroid app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the FTPDroid logo to start download
Q & A Of FTPDroid With Features & Using Method
The benefits of using this application are:
– Transfer files and folders to/from any computer and your device without the need of the USB cable.
– No need anymore to mount/unmount the SD card.
– Easily share files with other devices (Android or anything else, see the FAQs)
– Keep the USB port of your device safe.
Why FTPDroid is the best FTP server for Android? Because it’s not YAFS (Yet Another FTP Server) since is a native port to Android of best FTP server around: Pure-FTPd http://www.pureftpd.org
– Anonymous access
– Configurable users
– Restrict access to specific folders
– Active and passive mode
– Multiple files transfers
– UTF-8 support
– Root support to allow binding on standard FTP port 21 (please note that root is supported but NOT required)
– SSL/TLS support (pro)
– App widget (pro)
q: How can I share files with another device?
a: Look for an FTP client (every system like Android, iOS and Windows Phone has its own).
q: Why my transfer speed decrease when I turn off the screen?
a: Enable the option ‘Lock Wifi’. If your device is running at least Android 2.3.x, you should get full speed transfer even when the screen is off, otherwise enable the option ‘Lock screen’ too.
q: How can I disable anonymous access?
a: Please follow the instructions in the help (open the menu from the main page of the application).
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of FTPDroid Software
– Fixed the start/stop UI issue
– Preliminary Android 5 support (may not work with root yet)
– Optimized layout for tablets
– Fixed a problem with in-app purchase restore
– Google Play Services updated
– Minor UI changes
Disclaimer for FTPDroid App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the FTPDroid software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading FTPDroid apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the FTPDroid app.