How To Free Download and Guide To Install GA Tally App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download GA Tally software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of GA Tally on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains GA Tally app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the GA Tally logo to start download
Q & A Of GA Tally With Features & Using Method
1) Count Who’s Present: Submit the number of men, women, non binary persons, and women of color on a conference panel, a “best of” list, etc. Upload your own photo or let the GA Tally generate a pie chart that can be instantly posted on Facebook, Twitter and/or shared by email.
2) Time Who’s Talking: Using a simple two-button system, you can track and share who is dominating the conversation.
If you are uncomfortable using your own social media profiles, just hit “submit anonymously” and GenderAvenger will share it for you!
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of GA Tally Software
1) Count the women of color and non binary persons with your tallies.
2) Keep track of who is speaking in meetings or panels by timing who talks.
Disclaimer for GA Tally App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the GA Tally software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading GA Tally apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the GA Tally app.