How To Free Download and Guide To Install Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) logo to start download
Q & A Of Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) With Features & Using Method
Use the Galaxy Wearable application to set up and manage the following features:
– Mobile device connection/disconnection
– Software updates
– Clock settings
– Application download and settings
– Find my Watch
– Notification type and settings, etc.
Install the Galaxy Wearable application on your mobile device, then pair your wearable devices via Bluetooth to enjoy all of its features.
※ Settings and features provided by the Galaxy Wearable application are only available when your wearable device is connected to your mobile device. Features will not work properly without a stable connection between your wearable device and your mobile device.
※ The Galaxy Wearable application does not support the Gear VR or Gear 360.
※ only for Galaxy Buds and IconX(2018), The Galaxy Wearable application can be used with tablets .
※ Supported devices vary depending on your region, operator, and device model.
※ This application is for the Galaxy Watch Active2, the Galaxy Watch Active, Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Fit, Galaxy Fitⓔ, Galaxy Watch, Gear S3, Gear S2, Gear Sport, Gear Fit2, Gear Fit2 Pro, IconX, IconX (2018), Galaxy Buds and Galaxy Buds+.
※ Please allow the Galaxy Wearable application permissions in Android Settings so you can use all the functions in Android 6.0.
Settings > Apps > Galaxy Wearable > Permissions
※ App permissions
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
• Location: Used to search for nearby devices for Gear through Bluetooth
• Storage: Used to transmit and receive the stored files with Gear
• Telephone: Used to check device-unique identification information for updating apps and installing plug-in apps
• Contacts: Used to provide services that need to be linked with accounts using registered Samsung account information
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) Software
Disclaimer for Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) app.