How To Free Download and Guide To Install Gallery Cast – Free App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Gallery Cast – Free software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Gallery Cast – Free on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Gallery Cast – Free app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Gallery Cast – Free logo to start download
Q & A Of Gallery Cast – Free With Features & Using Method
Gallery Cast uses Google Cast (Chromecast), AirPlay (Apple TV) and UPNP/DLNA to communicate with your Smart TV, Blu-ray player, computer or media center. Note: Gallery Connect is limited by what your device can support. Most devices support photo transfer and many support 3gp/mp4 video.
Unique Feature Set:
-*New* Chromecast & Apple TV (AirPlay) support!
– Remote display of pictures and video
– Remote move and pinch zooming for photos
– Easy remote display selection
– Support for reading from mounted drives
– Images rendered to your screen resolution, not just big thumbnails.
– Support for most camera raw types
– Display EXIF information (media metadata)
– Nexus Media Importer support
– Experimental Google Cloud Print support
This is a fully functional version with ads. An pro version will be available without ads in the near future. In the works is a much needed UI update and audio/music support.
A wireless connect is required for remote viewing. Will not work on 3G/4G networks. Wireless G is supported, but wireless N is recommend for video.
Check out my website for more information and tips.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Gallery Cast – Free Software
Lower Battery Usage
Disclaimer for Gallery Cast – Free App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Gallery Cast – Free software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Gallery Cast – Free apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Gallery Cast – Free app.