How To Free Download and Guide To Install GPS Data+ App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download GPS Data+ software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of GPS Data+ on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains GPS Data+ app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the GPS Data+ logo to start download
Q & A Of GPS Data+ With Features & Using Method
Presentation of all GPS data from device
Position, satellites, gps signal strength
Gps diagnose and gps testing
Splendid user interface: 3 newest color themes
Copy, share or show your position on the map easily
With GPS Data+ you can check signal quality, test gps module, check your position/location, satellites count, signal quality, fix time and much more!
Now UTM, MGRS and ECEF positioning system are available!
The nicest GPS test, status and diagnose app! If your gps navigation works horrible use this app to gps test, diagnose and fix your problem!
Five different tabs are at your service to test and see your GPS data+:
1) Sky tab + signal view – sky map view presents position of satellites connected with device on the sky. Each small circle represents one satellite with color adequate to signal strength and its status. Sky map circle is rotated depending on device compass. Signal strength view presents strength chart of satellites connected with device. Each bar represents one satellite, height of the bar is proportional to received signal strength.
2) Signal tab – list of all satellites connected with device. Each row represents one satellite. With this list you get all details about satellite prn number, info about satellite fix, signal strength and type: GPS/GLONASS. Elevation and altitude is available in landscape mode.
3) Info tab – on this tab all most important data are available, which is:
a.Position info – latitude, longitude, altitude
b.Signal info – accuracy, satellites fixed, first fix time (fft)
c.Movement info – speed, bearing
4) World tab – world map view presents position of the device, it also shows global sun position and day-light/night-dark area. There is local and UTC date time from GPS, also time of the sunrise and sunset are available.
5) Geocoding tab – geocode address to world position!
Application offers different measurement units:
a)Speed: Metric – kmph, Imperial – mph, Nautical – knots
b)Distance: Metric – meters, Imperial – feet
c)Position units: seconds, minutes, degrees
GPS test and diagnose of your device. Management of A-GPS Xtra Data available:
a) Delete A-GPS Xtra Data
b) Download new A-GPS Xtra Data
★ GPS and GLONASS satellite types are available!
★ Satellite sky view
★ Signal strength and signal quality
★ Detailed gps informations
★ Position: latitude, longitude, altitude
★ Gps fix time, accuracy, speed and bearing
★ Sunset, sunrise, day-night map view
★ Three splendid color themes
★ and more….!
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of GPS Data+ Software
+ Added QZSS, BeiDou, Galileo satellites support
+ Background notification with current GPS status
+ New : possibility to change tabs order
+ Optimized app size
+ Updated design/ux
+ Fixed problem with altitude on some devices
Disclaimer for GPS Data+ App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the GPS Data+ software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading GPS Data+ apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the GPS Data+ app.