How To Free Download and Guide To Install GravityZone Mobile Client App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download GravityZone Mobile Client software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of GravityZone Mobile Client on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains GravityZone Mobile Client app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the GravityZone Mobile Client logo to start download
Q & A Of GravityZone Mobile Client With Features & Using Method
Choosing the right tools to manage mobile device compliancy
Each organization sets their own policies for acceptable mobile devices that are allowed to be connected into organization’s internal resources and services according to corporate, departmental or individual security requirements. However, enforcing those policies require the right tools to be in place. While many specialized Mobile Device Management (MDM) products may provide a spot solution, Bitdefender helps Enterprises with more holistic security approach that protects not only mobile devices, but also physical endpoints and virtualized environments. As an Active Directory integrated solution it helps Enterprises to easily manage all users’ devices with consistent policies with actions to be taken in case the device becomes non-compliant, like preventing non-compliant devices accessing corporate services.
The solution has been designed to support controlled adoption of the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) concept by enforcing security policies consistently on all users’ devices. Security features include screen lock, authentication control, device location, remote wipe, detection of rooted or jailbroken devices and security profiles. On Android devices the security level is enhanced with real-time scanning and removable media encryption.
Features & Benefits
– Easy management through a centralized web-based console
– Simple deployment integrated with Active Directory user groups
– Application and updates delivered via marketplace
– Simple device self-registration by scanning a QR code
– Removes the need of users to visit IT helpdesk due to easy self-setup
– Ensures consistent security policies on all user’s devices
– Keeps the device safe with real-time scanning
– Scans storage on mount to block malicious code entering from removable media
– Encrypts removable media to keep sensitive data safe
– Allows enterprise-wide policies to be applied on jailbroken devices
– Prevents non-compliant devices from accessing corporate services
– Controls device screen lock and authentication for effective device protection
– Adapts into security needs of both professional and personal life (with profiles)
– Simplifies management of Wi-Fi access point settings
– Locate device on map (from network inventory) to find lost devices
– Lock / unlock / wipe prevents usage of lost devices and data leakage
NOTE! This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of GravityZone Mobile Client Software
Disclaimer for GravityZone Mobile Client App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the GravityZone Mobile Client software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading GravityZone Mobile Client apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the GravityZone Mobile Client app.