How To Free Download and Guide To Install Guidebook App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Guidebook software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Guidebook on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Guidebook app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Guidebook logo to start download
Q & A Of Guidebook With Features & Using Method
[+] Build your personal schedule and to-do lists.
[+] Easily access speaker, sponsor, exhibitor information, and more.
[+] View maps of the venue and local area.
[+] Simply search for information within the app.
[+] Connect and engage with other attendees through private messages.
[+] Share photos, likes, and comments on the interactive social feed.
Want to build your own app? Visit guidebook.com to start building your first mobile app today.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Guidebook Software
New Feature: Virtual Tours
– This release provides students with a tailored self-guided tour experience, whether on campus or from miles away.
– Remote mode to engage students from around the globe.
– New tour navigation controls.
– Bluetooth headphone support.
– Various bug fixes and improvements.
Disclaimer for Guidebook App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Guidebook software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Guidebook apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Guidebook app.