How To Free Download and Guide To Install Hacker’s Keyboard App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Hacker’s Keyboard software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Hacker’s Keyboard on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Hacker’s Keyboard app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Hacker’s Keyboard logo to start download
Q & A Of Hacker’s Keyboard With Features & Using Method
This keyboard is especially useful if you use ConnectBot for SSH access. It provides working Tab/Ctrl/Esc keys, and the arrow keys are essential for devices that don’t have a trackball or D-Pad.
HAVE FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, OR BUG REPORTS? Please check https://code.google.com/p/hackerskeyboard/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions or email me. It’s difficult to track issues reported through review comments.
Completion dictionaries are provided by plug-in packages, see the “other applications by this developer” section for the currently available list. The keyboard also supports use of dictionaries (but not keyboard layouts) provided by AnySoftKeyboard language packs.
For more information, please see the documentation:
In case an updated version is not working for you, you can download older releases here:
Known issues include:
– Localization for the keyboard layout is incomplete, currently the Spanish, Finnish, Lao, Romanian, and Thai are only localized in 4-row mode and show the English QWERTY layout in 5-row mode.
– Some languages and layouts may not be usable on your phone if it lacks the necessary fonts.
– Right-to-left languages (Arabic, Hebrew) are apparently not fully supported on pre-Honeycomb devices. Your mileage may vary.
– Many applications don’t react to additional keys since they aren’t programmed to handle them.
The supported keyboard layouts include:
– Armenian (Հայերեն)
– Arabic (العربية)
– Bulgarian (български език)
– Czech (Čeština)
– Danish (dansk)
– English Dvorak (language “en_DV”)
– English (QWERTY)
– English/British (en_GB)
– Finnish (Suomi)
– French (Français, AZERTY)
– German (Deutsch, QWERTZ)
– Greek (ελληνικά)
– Hebrew (עברית)
– Hungarian (Magyar)
– Italian (Italiano)
– Lao (ພາສາລາວ)
– Norwegian (Norsk bokmål)
– Persian (فارسی)
– Portugese (Português)
– Romanian (Română)
– Russian (Русский)
– Russian phonetic (Русский, ru-rPH)
– Serbian (Српски)
– Slovak (Slovenčina)
– Slovenian (Slovenščina)/Bosnian/Croatian/Latin Serbian
– Spanish (Español, Español Latinoamérica)
– Swedish (Svenska)
– Tamil (தமிழ்)
– Thai (ไทย)
– Turkish (Türkçe)
– Ukrainian (українська мова)
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Hacker’s Keyboard Software
Fix 4 for popups on Android O MR1 (8.1). (Android P is still misbehaving.)
Disclaimer for Hacker’s Keyboard App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Hacker’s Keyboard software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Hacker’s Keyboard apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Hacker’s Keyboard app.