How To Free Download and Guide To Install Hard Time (Prison Sim) App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Hard Time (Prison Sim) software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Hard Time (Prison Sim) on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Hard Time (Prison Sim) app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Hard Time (Prison Sim) logo to start download
Q & A Of Hard Time (Prison Sim) With Features & Using Method
Create your own inmate and attempt to survive in a prison where every sentence is a “death” sentence. Rub shoulders with up to 100 fellow inmates in a sprawling jail of 12 unique areas, each filled with fully interactive furniture and props. Plus a life beyond the jail populated by real civilians, with wardens enforcing dozens of different laws to stop you from making a break for it.
Each day, you will find your health and mental state slipping away. Both can be restored by sleeping – which is also a good way to pass time. You won’t always be permitted to sleep, though, so consuming food and drink bridges the gap. These, along with many other activities such as reading or watching TV, can also help to improve your mental state. If you “lose your mind” you will break down and will temporarily lose control of your character (almost certainly getting into trouble!).
Your character also has a set of attributes that you are challenged to improve:
– STRENGTH indicates how much damage you can inflict or absorb. You can improve it by fighting or lifting weights.
– AGILITY determines how fast you move. You can improve it by jogging in the yard or scoring baskets.
– INTELLECT reflects your knowledge – including fighting skills such as counters. You can improve it by reading books.
– REPUTATION is how much other prisoners respect you. It can be improved by accomplishing tasks or intimidating others.
There are also opportunities to earn money – whether you work for it with a broom, trade items at a profit, or run with a gang. Having money increases your opportunities to grease the wheels and make your life inside easier.
You may find that you need to go to the toilet from time to time, in which case you must race to the bathroom! Alternatively, you could find a toilet to sit on or grab some toilet paper to spare your blushes. Failing to do so will damage your reputation and mental state.
I regret that there is more to this game than I could ever explain here, so I hope you enjoy figuring some things out for yourself.
Upgrade to “VIP” to enjoy the full experience without ads – plus access to the editor that allows you to customize your character and every other.
(*Look out for tutorials within the actual game)
The game uses buttons where letters like GTA represent what they do:
G = Grapple / Throw weapon
T = Taunt (interact with handheld props)
A = Attack (on its own to kick, with a direction to punch)
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop
– Press ATTACK and RUN together to launch a powerful attack.
– Press any button with any direction (or none) in a grapple to trigger different moves.
– Press RUN and PICK-UP together to set fire to a small object (which can then be used to set fire to a large object).
– Touch the clock to pause the game and bring up options to exit.
– Touch any speech bubble to speed through conversations.
– If you find your device struggles to display lots of characters, considering keeping the “Population” option low.
– “Speed Up Frame Rate” sleeping will require good performance at the default frame rate.
– Head to the “Display” options to tone down other features.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Hard Time (Prison Sim) Software
– Various bug fixes & balancing.
Disclaimer for Hard Time (Prison Sim) App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Hard Time (Prison Sim) software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Hard Time (Prison Sim) apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Hard Time (Prison Sim) app.