How To Free Download and Guide To Install Health Log App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Health Log software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Health Log on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Health Log app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Health Log logo to start download
Q & A Of Health Log With Features & Using Method
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to log and track and health event
• Keeping logs of your health can help find the causes, most effective treatment and give a better general understanding of your health
• Extremely customize-able with the ability to track any information you want such as any type of pain/symptom any location where the pain is, any potential triggers, and medication and the quantity taken
• Health records can be shown to doctors to give them solid information to help diagnose any potential issues
• Track the severity of headaches, cramps, coughs, colds, nausea, anxiety, depression, menstruation, arthritis, allergies, panic attacks, seizures and any other custom information
• Track when headaches, cramps, coughs, colds, nausea, anxiety, depression, menstruation, arthritis, allergies, panic attacks and any other custom event happens and for how long
• Track the type of pain associated with a health event such as migraine, throbbing, dull, sharp nausea and many more. Custom pains can be added as well
• Track the locations of a health event such as temples, sinus, forehead and many more. Custom locations can be added as well
• Track the potential triggers of health events such as stress, lack of sleep, loud noises, sunlight and many more. Custom triggers can be added as well
• Track the medications and the quantities taken for such as ibuprofen (Advil), acetaminophen (Tylenol), antihistamines and any other custom medication
• Track the relief experienced by medications or treatments
• Update records quickly and easily to adjust for changes in your health event
• View a variety of statistics about your records such as how many headaches, cramps, coughs, colds, nausea, anxiety, depression, menstruation, arthritis, allergies, panic attacks or seizures have been recorded, how many days since your last health event, average severity, average duration, most common pains, locations and medications
• View statistics related to any specific recorded association, such as how many headaches, cramps, coughs, colds, nausea, anxiety, depression, allergies, panic attacks or seizures are associated with a pressing pain, or stress as a trigger
• View your events in a calendar view. Quickly and easily update, delete or add new events from the calendar view. The calendar view can be useful in finding patterns in health events
• View your events on a graph by year, month week or all health events at once. The graph view can be useful in finding patterns in health events
• Upgrade Health Log to enable exporting your records as a spreadsheet that can be viewed with any spreadsheet reading program such as Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
• Upgrading enables the option to export your logs as a database backup that can be used to restore your records on a new device when switching phones or on the same phone. Includes Dropbox automatic syncing to easily switch between devices as well as make manual backups to Dropbox
• Upgrading removes ads
• Choose to have times displayed in AM/PM or 24 hour format
• Select which day of the week to be the first day of the week
• Select which statistics you wish to view on the home screen
Health Log can be an effective health log, health tracker, fitness trackers, health diary, headache tracker, headache diary, useful for headache tracking, head ache prevention and stopping head aches
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Health Log Software
– Added summary option when viewing records
– Added option to select minutes, hours or days when entering a record
– Interface updates
– Bug fixes
Disclaimer for Health Log App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Health Log software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Health Log apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Health Log app.