How To Free Download and Guide To Install Horizon Explorer AR App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Horizon Explorer AR software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Horizon Explorer AR on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Horizon Explorer AR app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Horizon Explorer AR logo to start download
Q & A Of Horizon Explorer AR With Features & Using Method
– Name of the landmark
– Distance from you
– Altitude (& relative to you)
– Map of surrounding area
– Nearby towns and cities
– Wikipedia info for any landmark with a Wikipedia page
– Altitude, destination, flight number, airspeed of any commercial airline plane
– Directions to landmark (opens in google maps)
– Street view for where you’re pointing (opens in google maps)
Or use 3D Map mode:
– See terrain and hills laid out in front of you
– Move phone to fly around the map
– Roadmap / satellite / hybrid
– Search & display 3D-maps for anywhere worldwide
– Distance, altitude and landmark names
– Markers on hill & mountain peaks
– Infinite scroll
Horizon Explorer works worldwide, but works best on top of a hill with an unobstructed view of your surroundings. You can drag the horizon line with your finger to line up with the camera if the automatic tracking is not working very well. Or try waving your phone around in the air in a figure 8, then press “align using compass” to calibrate the compass.
Live airplanes: Enable planes from the settings menu, then point at a plane to see the flight number, origin, destination, altitude and current airspeed of any commercial airline plane you can see.
If you are in a tall building, or otherwise not standing on the ground, enable “Tall Building mode” and optionally set your altitude using the slider.
Horizon Explorer will show mountain & hill peak names, lakes or forests, the names & designations of roads, and many buildings.
Wikipedia Information will be displayed for anything that has a Wikipedia article with a location set on the article.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Horizon Explorer AR Software
– Upgrade ARCore SDK to 1.14.0.
– Fix bug where wikipedia pane didn’t always disappear when pointing away from the marker for short articles.
– Improve performance when first pointing at Wikipedia marker.
Disclaimer for Horizon Explorer AR App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Horizon Explorer AR software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Horizon Explorer AR apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Horizon Explorer AR app.