How To Free Download and Guide To Install IMEI Analyzer App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download IMEI Analyzer software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of IMEI Analyzer on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains IMEI Analyzer app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the IMEI Analyzer logo to start download
Q & A Of IMEI Analyzer With Features & Using Method
– IMEI Checking:
Check whether the given IMEI (15-digit number) is valid or not by calculating the Check Digit (using Luhn algorithm) and then comparing with the Check Digit of the given IMEI. There is also the option that allow you to fetch data (Brand and Phone Model) from the popular website www.imei.info.
– IMEI Calculating:
You can enter the IMEI without the Check Digit (only 14 digits) and this app will calculate the Check Digit by using Luhn algorithm.
– IMEI Analyzing:
Breakdown the IMEI into the following parts:
• Type Allocation Code (TAC)
• Reporting Body Identifier (RBI)
• Mobile Equipment Type Identifier
• Final Assembly Code (FAC)
• Serial Number
• Check Digit
More info about IMEI:
IMEI stands for International Mobile Station Equipment Identity. The full IMEI number is 15 digits in length. You can obtain the IMEI by open the phone’s dialpad and enter *#06*. Or you can see it in the label on the back of the phone, behind the battery.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of IMEI Analyzer Software
v1.1.5: Some improvements and optimizations
– Auto close the running service when the app exits.
– Add ability to install to the external storage.
v1.1.2: Minor improvements.
Disclaimer for IMEI Analyzer App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the IMEI Analyzer software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading IMEI Analyzer apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the IMEI Analyzer app.