How To Free Download and Guide To Install Indian Red Cross First Aid App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Indian Red Cross First Aid software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Indian Red Cross First Aid on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Indian Red Cross First Aid app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Indian Red Cross First Aid logo to start download
Q & A Of Indian Red Cross First Aid With Features & Using Method
The information included is updated using the latest international guidelines for first aid (2015-2016). All instructions are adapted to the local Indian context by a team of Indian medical and first aid experts.The content is based on the evidence based first guidelines included in the reference manual Indian First Aid Guidelines (IFAG) and the Indian First Aid Manual (IFAM) (2016). The application and the content will be frequently updated and its functionality expanded.
The Indian Red Cross Society and St John Ambulance of India provide practical certified first aid courses all over India. Contact your local branch for more information.
Download this free first aid application.
• Simple step-by-step instructions and illustrationsicon touch-driven guide you through everyday first aid and health scenarios.
• Icons to select can be set to ‘large’ mode for easier selection on smaller handhelds or to improve readability.
– Step by step instructions illustrate basic first aid techniques as CPR, recovery position and other.
– Instructions can be retrieved by simple search on keywords.
– One click action to call an emergency number 112 or to call a personal contact. A personal emergency contact list can be created.
– Via one click alocal map can be uploaded to locate the nearby hospitals and the routes to reach them (using GPS and Google Map functionality).
The app is ad-free and spam free.
• Works online and offline. To install or to update the content an internet connection (phone or wifi) is required.
• The Google Map functionality to be installed on the handset. Requires GPS and internet connection.
Android 3.2 or upwards.
• 1.0 Beta
Copyright © 2016TheIndian Red Cross Society.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Indian Red Cross First Aid Software
Disclaimer for Indian Red Cross First Aid App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Indian Red Cross First Aid software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Indian Red Cross First Aid apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Indian Red Cross First Aid app.