How To Free Download and Guide To Install Industry Online Support App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Industry Online Support software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Industry Online Support on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Industry Online Support app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Industry Online Support logo to start download
Q & A Of Industry Online Support With Features & Using Method
The app supports you, for example, in the following fields:
• Problem solving during the implementation of a project
• Troubleshooting of failures
• Expanding or restructuring your system
It also provides you with access to the Technical Forum and to further entries created for you by our experts:
• Application examples
• Product notes, and many others
The main functions at a glance:
• Scan your product codes / EAN codes for a direct display of all technical and graphic data (e.g. CAx data) about your Siemens Industry product.‑
• Send your product information or entries per e-mail in order to process the information directly at the workstation.
• Send your requests to Technical Support at your convenience. Detail information can easily be added using the scan or photo function.
• Use the offline cache function to save your favorites to your device. In this way you can call these entries, products and conferences even without network coverage.
• Transfer PDF documents to an external library.
• The contents and surfaces are available in six languages (German, English, French, Italian, Spanish and Chinese) – including a temporary switching to English.
More information about how to use the app can be found in the menu item “Help / Tutorial” or in this video:
To be able to use all features as usual, you need authorizations for the app. The authorizations will only be used when you make use of the function.
These are the functions and the authorizations required for them.
To send us feedback with your device information attached (only if the checkbox for reading out the device data is checked).
To add a Siemens Contact Person to your own contacts.
To calculate a route to a Siemens Contact Person.
Generally required to store data (your Favorites, your offline cache, your support requests, …) locally in the device.
To scan a product code or attach an image to a support request.
WLAN connection information:
For web services data
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Industry Online Support Software
• Sharing via WhatsApp
Simple sharing of entries via WhatsApp
• Offline use of HTML5 manuals
Save HTML5 manuals on your own mobile device so you can use them offline
• New entry type “Brochure/catalog”
• Handling of the contract number
Disclaimer for Industry Online Support App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Industry Online Support software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Industry Online Support apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Industry Online Support app.