How To Free Download and Guide To Install InstaTV App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download InstaTV software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of InstaTV on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains InstaTV app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the InstaTV logo to start download
Q & A Of InstaTV With Features & Using Method
– Supports all HDHomeRun models, including legacy models (HDHR3-US, HDHR2-US, HDHR3-EU)
– Supports TV Guide on selected countries with HDHomeRun DLNA models (Connect, Extend, and DVB-T2)
– Full Hardware MPEG2 & H264 decoder on Android Media Player based on RockChip/AMLogic/AllWinner SOCs
– Full Hardware MPEG2 & H264 decoder on Kindle FireTV Box
– Full Hardware H264 decoding for most Android devices when a HDHomeRun Extended is used
– High performance software decoder for devices without Hardware decoder. HD SW decoding requires Nvidia Tegra 4+/Qualcomm Snapdragon 600+/Intel Atom 3xxx+
– Channel grid as an overlay for fast and easier channel surfing.
– Full Gesture/Keyboard/Remote Control/Gamepad navigation support.
– Automatically sync favorite channels from HDHomeRun device
Supported HDHomeRun models:
– HDHomeRun DUAL US&CA(HDHR3-US & HDHR2-US)
– HDHomeRun DUAL EU (HDHR3-EU)
– HDHomeRun PRIME (HDHR3-CC)
– HDHomeRun EXTEND (HDTC-2US)
– HDHomeRun CONNECT (HDHR4-2US)
– HDHomeRun 4DC (HDHR3-4DC)
– Use “Type A” decoder to enable MPEG2 & H.264 Hardware decoding for most Android Media Box/Stick devices using RockChip/AMLogic/AllWinner SOCs. No HDHomeRun Extended required.
– Not all video/audio codecs are supported and In-App Purchase may be required.
– HD video Software Decoding requires Nvidia Tegra 4+/Qualcomm Snapdragon 600+/Intel Atom 3xxx+/Rockchip RK3288+
– HD video may also require a WIFI AC or WIFI N running on 5Ghz. A wired network is recommended.
– Only SD video is supported on slower devices with WiFi G Wireless.
– Tegra2 devices are not supported (Moto Xoom, Asus Transformer 1, etc)
Please visit http://instatv.org for more information
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of InstaTV Software
– New: App renamed to just “InstaTV”
– New: TV Guide support with HDHR3-CC, HDHR4-*, HDTC-*.
– New: Channel grid shows current program image, title, and progress (as a pie chart)
– New: Improved overlay to show program details
– New: Android TV Live Channel with guide support (Nexus Player, ADT-1, Nvidia Shield TV, and Forge TV)
– New: Automaticaly show guide overlay to notify the start of next program
See website for details.
Disclaimer for InstaTV App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the InstaTV software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading InstaTV apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the InstaTV app.