How To Free Download and Guide To Install Interactive Home App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Interactive Home software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Interactive Home on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Interactive Home app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Interactive Home logo to start download
Q & A Of Interactive Home With Features & Using Method
Connect your home through Google Home, Amazon Echo and IFTTT, set up automated actions depending on time, temperature, other smart devices and get real-time notifications straight to your smartphone. With Interactive Home your worries about leaving the lights on is a thing of the past, the future is smart!
• Remotely control smart home appliances from anywhere
• Voice control via Amazon Echo & Google Home
• Add and control multiple devices
• Receive real-time alerts and notifications
• Automate your devices to start/stop based on temperature, location and time.
• Easily share devices among family members
• A clear interface that is simple to use and easy to understand
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Interactive Home Software
– Optimized the creation of Smart Scenes and Automations
– Multi-View for up to 4 cameras at once
– Ability to mark messages as “Read” and delete messages in the message centre
– Ability to enter an address for Family Location when creating/editing a family.
– Updated Google, Alexa and IFTTT third-party connection guides
And Even More!
Read V1.1.5 release notes here:
Disclaimer for Interactive Home App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Interactive Home software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Interactive Home apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Interactive Home app.