How To Free Download and Guide To Install iVRy App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download iVRy software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of iVRy on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains iVRy app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the iVRy logo to start download
Q & A Of iVRy With Features & Using Method
• iVRy is a SteamVR-compatible Virtual Reality headset app for your Android device with a native high-performance driver for Valve’s OpenVR / SteamVR.
What does that mean?
• Want to use that stunning Android display for something more than sending text messages?
• Want to play PC VR* (Virtual Reality) titles without having to buy a high end headset?
• With iVRy, a compatible Android device and VR headset you can!
• Supports Wired (USB) connections for greater visual quality and performance.
• Supports Wireless (Wifi) connections for greater mobility.
• Automatically adjusts quality to maintain optimal frame rates on all connection types.
• User configurable quality and performance options.
• User configurable vignette options.
• Use your VR headset’s Cardboard QR code for optimal lens distortion correction and field-of-view.
• Integrates natively into SteamVR, so no ‘manager’ / ‘server’ apps or additional configuration required.
• Compatible with most HTC Vive and Oculus Rift** titles, including ‘Robinson: The Journey’, ‘Adr1ft’, ‘Project CARS’, ‘Obduction’, ‘Elite Dangerous’, ‘EVE: Valkerie’, ‘Chronos’, ‘Assetto Corsa’ and many more.
• “Lite” edition has all of the features of “Premium” edition, but will start to reduce color saturation after being connected for more than 5 minutes. Upgrade to “Premium” edition via Steam DLC or In-App Purchase to remove this limitation.
Download the iVRy OpenVR/SteamVR HMD Device Driver from:
* Valve OpenVR/SteamVR. Requires Valve Steam & SteamVR on Windows 7 or later.
** Oculus Rift titles require Valve SteamVR, Oculus Home & 3rd party ‘Revive’ software from:
• Requires VR headset, compatible with Android device (eg. Google Cardboard).
• Requires a PC running Windows 7 (or later) with a DirectX 11 (or later) graphics card with Valve Steam and SteamVR installed.
• Requires installation of iVRy SteamVR HMD Device Driver software.
• Installation of Google Cardboard and Google VR Services recommended.
• XBox 360/One controller for Windows recommended.
• Additional hardware/software required for positional tracking and motion controllers.
NOTE: If you have questions, or need support, please use the support forum and not the reviews section of the Play Store: https://steamcommunity.com/app/992490
All trademarks are used for informational purposes, and remain the property of their respective owners.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of iVRy Software
– Add support for Daydream controller
– Add support for Daydream reprojection
– Add support for Daydream 6DOF (eg. Lenovo Mirage Solo)
– Add support for USB tethering via USB Debug mode
– Bug fixes and improvements
Disclaimer for iVRy App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the iVRy software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading iVRy apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the iVRy app.