How To Free Download and Guide To Install iXm Uplink+ App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download iXm Uplink+ software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of iXm Uplink+ on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains iXm Uplink+ app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the iXm Uplink+ logo to start download
Q & A Of iXm Uplink+ With Features & Using Method
Playback, save, edit, and transfer your audio clips on your Android Device. Use a Toshiba Flash Air wireless SD Card (recommended) in your iXm to connect your iXm Recording Microphone to your Android Device via WiFi. Soundfiles can be downloaded from your iXm, edited and transferred via GSM or another WiFi link.
These file-formats can be used: *.WAV, *.BWF and MP2 (MPEG1 Layer2).
You can distribute your files via E-Mail, Dropbox and FTP.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of iXm Uplink+ Software
– a couple of bugs have been fixed
– user interface and performance of app have been improved
– preferences for FlashAir SD card settings have been reworked
Please update your iXm to Firmware version v2.2.2 or higher for the best possible team play of app and mic.
Disclaimer for iXm Uplink+ App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the iXm Uplink+ software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading iXm Uplink+ apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the iXm Uplink+ app.