How To Free Download and Guide To Install KALNIRNAY 2020 App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download KALNIRNAY 2020 software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of KALNIRNAY 2020 on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains KALNIRNAY 2020 app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the KALNIRNAY 2020 logo to start download
Q & A Of KALNIRNAY 2020 With Features & Using Method
Kalnirnay is a calmanac for solar as well as vedic lunar events. It shows lunar dates and year along with regular dates and year. Events are shown in a local language.
Currently Kalnirnay App is available in Marathi, Hindi, English and Gujarati languages.
For any feedback or suggestions, please write it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Features of Kalnirnay are :
1) Detail information about lunar events.
2) View of Monthly Bhavishya, Panchang and Auspicious days for marriage.
3) Facility to set reminders for events of interest.
4) Ability to take notes and set reminders for the notes.
5) View of monthly events grouped by categories.
Application supports following features :
3) Important Dates- This section includes the following sections:
a) All Events – This section includes events for all the religions.
b) Indian Holidays – This section includes list for Government declared holidays in India.
c) Indian Festivals – Includes all the Festivals observed mainly in India.
d) Next Year Events – This section includes list of events of upcoming year.
e) Sankashti – This section shows the details of Sankashti in every month.In important dates section we can also set reminder for each event.
4) Reminder. This is a list of user reminders set for notes as well as events. There are 3 sections :
‘Past’ section shows reminders for past events.
‘Today’ shows reminders due to be shown on current day including any advance warnings.
‘Upcoming’ shows reminders set for even dates in future but does not include advance warnings.
5) Personal List. This section shows list of personal notes by month. Single Note can be added for a day using “Set Reminder” button on this screen. A reminder can be set for a note by clicking ‘Set Reminder’.
a) Reminder Settings – User can set reminders for different events as well as notes.
b) Events to Remind – Events to remind screen shows types of events like Purnima, Sankashti, Gurupushya etc. These types represent group of similar events which repeat throughout the year.
c) Language Settings – User can select Language of his/her choice from the available 4 Languages – Marathi, Hindi, English, Gujarati
d) Location – User can select user specific location in order to customize Sunrise and Sunset timings only. The timing denoted on a particular date will always be shown in IST.
Third party applications like Clean Master, Anti Virus Apps and may affect the performance of Kalnirnay app on certain phone models. User should check/change settings of those particular apps in order to ensure Kalnirnay app functions properly.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of KALNIRNAY 2020 Software
– Smooth scrolling from one year to the other.
– Bug fixes.
Disclaimer for KALNIRNAY 2020 App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the KALNIRNAY 2020 software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading KALNIRNAY 2020 apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the KALNIRNAY 2020 app.