How To Free Download and Guide To Install Knox Service Plugin App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Knox Service Plugin software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Knox Service Plugin on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Knox Service Plugin app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Knox Service Plugin logo to start download
Q & A Of Knox Service Plugin With Features & Using Method
1) This App is for enterprise IT Admins to setup Knox policies on managed devices
2) This app uses Device Administration permissions to set up policies and manage Samsung Knox Platform for Enterprise (KPE) enabled mobile devices
The Knox Service Plugin (KSP) is an app that supports a subset of Samsung Knox Platform for Enterprise (KPE) features.
Enterprise IT Admins can use the KSP app to enable KPE policies on their managed devices. Once enabled, these devices can be deployed as fully managed, Knox Workspace or fully managed with Knox Workspace.
To enable this experience, IT Admins should use a compatible UEM/EMM solution provider that supports Managed Play Store and OEMConfig within their console and backend.
This application works on Android 8.0, and above for fully managed device deployments ,and with Android 9.0 and above for all deployment modes.
Learn more about Samsung Knox Platform for Enterprise: https://www.samsungknox.com/en/solutions/it-solutions/knox-platform-for-enterprise
Check out the KSP admin guide for instructions on how to use the application to set up KPE policies on devices in your enterprise:
This app uses libraries that are licensed under Apache License 2.0
You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
— App Access Permissions —
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
– External Storage: Specifically to write policies to the device in Verbose mode for problem analysis
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Knox Service Plugin Software
– Additional support for more Knox Platform for Enterprise (KPE) device & application management policies including settings customization and support for recently launched Knox Suite bundle.
Disclaimer for Knox Service Plugin App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Knox Service Plugin software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Knox Service Plugin apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Knox Service Plugin app.