How To Free Download and Guide To Install Konica Minolta Print Service App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Konica Minolta Print Service software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Konica Minolta Print Service on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Konica Minolta Print Service app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Konica Minolta Print Service logo to start download
Q & A Of Konica Minolta Print Service With Features & Using Method
With this app, you can use many printing and scanning features.
Konica Minolta Print Service can print documents from applications that contain Android print features, to Konica Minolta printers.
(The application does NOT work as a standalone app.)
*Please review the following precautions before downloading this application.
256MB(RAM) & above
320×240(QVGA) & above
Google Pixel 3(OS9.0)
Google Pixel 3 XL(OS10)
The device must be a mobile computing device such as smartphone or tablet with Wi-Fi connectivity enabled.
The device must have undergone the Google CTS test.(Devices with independently customized operating systems such as e-book readers are not supported.)
Drive, Chrome, Gallery, Gmail
(as of Apr 2015)
[Supported printing devices]
Please refer to the following page for supported printing devices.
– Wi-Fi connectivity is required.
– Though the application may support the document format, the document may not print due to the MFP that is used.
– For this application, the size of a File that can be used may have restrictions.
– It will not work properly with any un-supported MFPs or printers.
– A3, A4, Letter and Legal will always be displayed regardless of the paper that is set in the MFP.
– Documents can only be printed from printers that do not have Authentication Settings enabled or printers that have been enabled for Public Use.
– Document can only be printed from printers that are setup with the same subnet as the Android device being used.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Konica Minolta Print Service Software
– Added IP address display function when searching for devices.
– Supported Android OS version was added.
Android OS 10
Disclaimer for Konica Minolta Print Service App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Konica Minolta Print Service software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Konica Minolta Print Service apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Konica Minolta Print Service app.