How To Free Download and Guide To Install Kuna Home Security App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Kuna Home Security software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Kuna Home Security on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Kuna Home Security app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Kuna Home Security logo to start download
Q & A Of Kuna Home Security With Features & Using Method
Have a Kuna Powered security device or smart light? You’ll need the Kuna mobile app to set up and control your Kuna, Maximus, and Toucan smart security devices. After you’ve created a free Kuna account and connected your Kuna Powered device(s) to your Wi-Fi network, you’ll have access to all of Kuna’s powerful preventative security features:
– As soon as activity is detected, Kuna starts recording and sends actionable alerts, so you can see what’s happening and decide how to respond.
– With Kuna’s instant two-way intercom and pre-recorded messages, it’s easy to see and communicate with whoever’s outside, anytime.
– In the event of an emergency, you can quickly call the police and/or sound a piercing 100dCB siren right from the Kuna mobile app.
– Stream live HD video anytime, day or night – so there’s no need to wonder what’s going on outside your home.
– “Smart detection” captures activity 10 seconds before and after an event is triggered, providing recordings that are actually useful.
– Easily share important and memorable footage with family, neighbors, and law enforcement officials.
– Go “back in time” to rewind and download every event captured for up to 2 hours free, and up to 30 days on an optional premium plan.
– Turn your Kuna Powered light(s) on and off, easily set to a schedule, enable dawn-to-dusk mode, and adjust motion detection sensitivity.
– Use voice command to control your Kuna Powered security device(s) with our new Alexa integration and automatically play a pre-recorded message or chime as soon a person is detected.
Love Kuna? Leave us a review! It might seem insignificant, but it helps more than you might think.
Have feedback or want to suggest a feature? Get in touch with us at:
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Kuna Home Security Software
Disclaimer for Kuna Home Security App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Kuna Home Security software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Kuna Home Security apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Kuna Home Security app.