How To Free Download and Guide To Install Language Identifier App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Language Identifier software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Language Identifier on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Language Identifier app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Language Identifier logo to start download
Q & A Of Language Identifier With Features & Using Method
This app uses a probabilistic model for identifying the natural language in which the given text is written.
★ Identifies several major languages, many of which are not yet supported by translation apps
★ Shows confidence scores for ambiguous text (tap the statistics button)
★ Works offline: An internet connection is not required
• This app works only with text. Speech or photos will need to be transcribed into text beforehand.
• This app can identify major languages, but there are many, many more languages that it cannot identify. Please use your own good judgment. Coverage will be improved incrementally in future updates.
• Romanized text can be identified for Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Greek, Hindi, Japanese, and Russian
• Input text is limited to 200 characters because longer text does not result in an improvement in identification
Scripts recognized: Arabic, Armenian, Bengali, Chinese, Cyrillic, Devanagari, Ge’ez, Georgian, Greek, Gujarati, Gurmukhi, Hebrew, Japanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Malayalam, Myanmar, Sinhala, Tamil, Telugu
If you represent a business that needs a customized version of this app, please get in touch!
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Language Identifier Software
Disclaimer for Language Identifier App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Language Identifier software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Language Identifier apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Language Identifier app.