How To Free Download and Guide To Install Larix Screencaster App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Larix Screencaster software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Larix Screencaster on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Larix Screencaster app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Larix Screencaster logo to start download
Q & A Of Larix Screencaster With Features & Using Method
Some tech specs:
~ Live H.264/AAC encoding.
~ H.265/HEVC encoding on supporting devices.
~ Supports RTSP and RTMP TCP streaming protocols.
~ Supports SSL for RTSP and RTMP (RTSPS and RTMPS).
~ Supports SRT streaming protocol based on reliable UDP, library version 1.4.1.
~ HEVC over RTMP is supported as non-standard experimental feature.
~ Saving to MP4.
~ Connects to any media server like Nimble Streamer, Wowza Streaming Engine™, Red5, Flussonic or any other capable of mentioned protocols.
~ Android version 5.0 (Lollipop / API 21) and later is supported.
~ Multiple simultaneous connections support – add several connections profiles and choose up to 3 connections for simultaneous streaming, E.g. stream to Nimble Streamer, YouTube and Twitch.
~ With 5G technology, multi-point publishing allows easily delivery to multiple points.
When streaming to YouTube, please enable the sound because YouTube doesn’t like streams with no audio.
~ ABR (adaptive bitrate) is available in 2 modes:
– Logarithmic descend – gracefully descend from max bitrate down step by step. Retries to raise back to previous step every minute. Best fit for good networks.
– Ladder ascend – first cut bitrate by 2/3 and increase it back to normal as much as possible. Retries to raise back to previous steps in 15 seconds, 1.5 and then 5 minutes. Best fit for networks with big losses.
~ Variable FPS can be used as an option, it will reduce bitrate by decreasing FPS in addition to changing the bitrate value. Notice that it heavily depends on your device’ capabilities and may not work on some hardware.
This feature is disabled by default. It’s enabled in Video menu.
You can browse full document reference for all details regarding setup, usage, streaming to popular platforms like Facebook Live, YouTube Live and other targets:
If you’d like to white label this application in your own app, visit our webpage to get streaming library and SDK for Android: https://softvelum.com/larix/android/
You can also download APK there.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Larix Screencaster Software
* Fixes and updates
Disclaimer for Larix Screencaster App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Larix Screencaster software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Larix Screencaster apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Larix Screencaster app.