How To Free Download and Guide To Install Leaf Spy App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Leaf Spy software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Leaf Spy on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Leaf Spy app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Leaf Spy logo to start download
Q & A Of Leaf Spy With Features & Using Method
Before you purchase “Leaf Spy” or the more advanced “Leaf Spy Pro” please be sure to first install the Free version “Leaf Spy Lite” to confirm you have a phone (or android device) and ELM327 OBDII Bluetooth adapter that works with your Leaf.
Once you have the Lite version running and telling you about your battery you can then purchase either the full version “Leaf Spy” or the more advanced version “Leaf Spy Pro”.
The Leaf Spy application allows anyone with a Nissan Leaf electric vehicle, Android device with Bluetooth and an ELM327 OBDII Bluetooth adapter the ability to monitor their battery and other vehicle information normally visible only to the dealer.
Due to a recent cost reduction (and feature reduction) many of the cheap ELM327 OBDII Bluetooth adapters from Asia no longer work with the Leaf and report themselves to be version 2.1. The only one currently recommended is the Bluetooth Konnwei KW902 which still supports all the needed ELM commands to communicate with the Leaf.
User generated guide: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/wiki/index.php?title=Leaf_Battery_Application
Information displayed by Leaf Spy Lite & Leaf Spy:
* Voltage of each of the 96 cell pairs (highlighted if shunt active)
* Minimum, average, maximum cell pair voltages
* Histogram of cell pair voltages
* Battery Temperature readings (4 sensors for 2011/12 models, 3 for 2013 models)
* Battery AHr rating (this will decease with age and is an indication of remaining capacity)
* Number of Quick Charge connections
* Number of L1/L2 Charge connections
* EVSE Max available amps
* EVSE voltage
Additional information displayed by Leaf Spy:
* Battery energy level in GIDs & kWh
* Resetable energy usage meter (Wh resolution)
* Graphic display of SOC, GIDs and DTE (Distance to Empty)
* Remaining distance meter (miles/km) to Event (Low Battery Warning, Very Low Battery Warning or Reserve) based on user selectable energy efficiency
* Graphic display of battery temperature with min, avg, max temperatures
* Tire Pressure of each of the four tires with low pressure warning and delta pressure warning alarm (at the moment only for 2011-2017 Leafs)
* Ambient Temperature
* Logging function that records most data and optionally GPS location to a csv file that can be easily imported into excel.
You may want to purchase the “Pro” version which adds the ability to perform functions normally requiring a visit to the dealer.
* Change automatic door lock/unlock settings
* Read Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)
* Register Tire Positions (required after tire rotation or seasonal tire changes so your Leaf knows the correct location of each tire on the car, at the moment only for 2011-2017 Leafs)
* Future ability to reset selected DTCs
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Leaf Spy Software
– Added soft Menu key to upper right corner of screen
– Help overlay feature (hold down soft menu key)
– Trip meter functions
– Supports Lollipop (Android 5.0)
– Supports STNxxxx chipset based OBDII Adapters
– Warns if OBDII adapter does not support necessary commands and lists unsupported AT command.
– Logging continues a short time after the Leaf is turned off instead of stopping immediately.
– Support for Japanese
– See built-in change log for additions changes
Disclaimer for Leaf Spy App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Leaf Spy software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Leaf Spy apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Leaf Spy app.